Pcrat

Its my birthday, crap i feel old..

ok well tommorow is ( oct 10th ) gonna be 35.. already have grey hair too that sucks, but thats what kids do to ya lol.

3 kids married and 3 cats... oh wait, wife just brung home another kitten... and 1 lizard.

and a job, over time every day. come home eat sleep crap shower wake up do it all over again lol.

and something pretty neat... The department at work, that i work in...is 2 people, me and my buddy of mine. thats it.

We both have the same birthday, 1 year apart. we both should take the day off tommorow. boss would shoot us both :D

Q: what did i get for my birthday?

A: more grey hair. another animals mouth to feed, and a raise at work, oh yea the raise was a dream.

Just another day on this big rock.

Happy Birthday Joe, Thanks joe

• Like 1

Happy birthday. Man I'd give my left testicle to be thirty five again young virile and decent looking . I've got almost 30 years on ya take advantage of youth while you can the years add up quicker than you think . seems like only yesterday I was playing with my kids and now it is my great grand kids and enjoy those kids now they are worth the gray hair .

Dan

Happy Birthday....enjoy your youth. Being old really does suck.

Dan, you made my day. I was feeling bad about being 50 until you posted your age. It's all relative.

Dan, you made my day. I was feeling bad about being 50 until you posted your age. It's all relative.

You know the Hell of it it seems like just a very short time since I was 35 but I am still able to work 45 - 50 hrs a week so I am blessed .

I"m 42 have died two times, have hard open heart surgery for aortic valve transplant and partial aorta replacement, I can backflip a jetski and can still kick your butt-unless you punch me in the chest then I'll drop and cry :rolleyes: Happy birthday and have many times many happy more b-days for ya!!! Enjoy your 30's while you can they go fast. The guy in the background of my profile pic is active duty USAF pararescue. He is 48-49 and can flatten me with one punch we call him King Kong.

-Scott

p.s. my birthday is October 17

• Like 1

yea i thought i would be in my 20's forever...I quite smoking about 2 years ago, feels better, still cant run the mile in 5 minutes but...

yea as long as my kids dont make me a grandpa TOO dang early...

Happy Birthday....enjoy your youth. Being old really does suck.

But still beats the dirt nap.....IMHO B)