extremerodeo

Need Help Please Setting up my SC 34" Plotter

I am new to using cutters and just recived mine. We cant find our cutter in the set up cutter drop down. The model is a SC 34" and there is nothing there that remotly looks like the correct 1. Please help

I am new to using cutters and just recived mine. We cant find our cutter in the set up cutter drop down. The model is a SC 34" and there is nothing there that remotly looks like the correct 1. Please help

Your cutter is a LiYu

start here

Start.uscutter.com

are you using the 1 year license to sign cut? If so you have to D/L and install the extra drivers from their website!

Mark

are you using the 1 year license to sign cut? If so you have to D/L and install the extra drivers from their website!

Mark

they are in the Flexi category, so I am assuming they are using Flexi. I could be wrong though.. :rolleyes:

Skeeter , I do remember you being WRONG 1 time !!! The 1 time you thought you were wrong .... you were not !!! :lol:

Skeeter , I do remember you being WRONG 1 time !!! The 1 time you thought you were wrong .... you were not !!! :lol:

LMAO Roger!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko:

they are in the Flexi category, so I am assuming they are using Flexi. I could be wrong though.. :rolleyes:

I missed that....I'm sure you are correct! I had the same problem when I got my TC.

This is all that the instructions give me

Items

Contents

Cutter

Inertia rotating cutter

Plotter

Ball-point water pen

Mechanical resolution

0.0254mm/step

Buffer capacity

1MB

Repeatability

0.127mm

Motor type

Step motor, driven by detailed constant current

Interfaces

1、RS—232 serial port

2、CENTRINIC parallel port

Byte form

8 data-bit,1 stop-bit

Commands set

DM / PL

Power requirements

AC220V/110V(±10%) 50Hz—60Hz

Environmental temperature

0 to 35℃

Environmental humidity

5% to 95%(without water-drop)

I see that Skeeter and thats all the info given to me on the guide. Also can i send Jobs thru just on Flexi or do I need to send it thru illustrator?

when you click the start link that I gave you, did you choose your vinyl cutter? then your operating system?, and walk thru the rest of the setup? Then choose Flexi and go thru the Flexi setup? To check the

How do I know Bites Per Second, Data Bites, Stop Bites, Flow Control, and Parity? You have to go into your computer device manager and check the properties of the comport # you are using. You have to import your vector image into Flexi to cut.

i have it all ready and set up but now its telling me it cant open port?

try moving the usb to a different port and reinstall the driver. make sure you uninstall the first one. i had to do that to get mine to work.