LEISUREBEACH

signblazer

Does anyone know how to make the plotter stop at the end of cutting when using signblazer instead of it returning to the start. Thank you

IN THE CUT SCREEN IN UPPER BAR UNDER SETTINGS.

i BE........ sorry caplock again. I believe it is in the settings .

in the cutter screen, click on setup. check the box labeled advance page after job, enter a value and click ok.

bb

Does anyone know how to make the plotter stop at the end of cutting when using signblazer instead of it returning to the start. Thank you

Yes it's called advance after job - check that - there is a spot to specify the amount of space between jobs too.

From the main workspace click on cutter then on cutter setup to get to this screen.

-Mike

Yes it's called advance after job - check that - there is a spot to specify the amount of space between jobs too.

From the main workspace click on cutter then on cutter setup to get to this screen.

-Mike

Thank you everyone i check the box and put in 1.00 but it still returns to the start of vinyl. In the first box where it has direct or cut manager, what is cut manager because I have direct checked. Anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone i check the box and put in 1.00 but it still returns to the start of vinyl. In the first box where it has direct or cut manager, what is cut manager because I have direct checked. Anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

If it's for that Rabbit cutter in your signature, The command may not work, Some cutters do not work with Flexistarter either on advance after cut.

If it's for that Rabbit cutter in your signature, The command may not work, Some cutters do not work with Flexistarter either on advance after cut.

It is a rabbit :angry: so it looks like it will go back to start everytime !!!!! what a bummer.

It is a rabbit :angry: so it looks like it will go back to start everytime !!!!! what a bummer.

Hope I don't jinks myself but it started working?:huh:?? Yeah!!!!!