littledixiepeach

Hey y'all!

Hey y'all! I just got an MH-721 Refine and am in the process of trying to figure out the setup and to learn Sign Blazer. Sign Blazer seems to have some great capabilities... do most people find it useful? Right now I am just making vinyls for wall decor, car decals, and such... just basic, creative, fun vinyl "flair" for my Etsy shop and a few random jobs on the side.

Just saying hello!

Hey y'all! I just got an MH-721 Refine and am in the process of trying to figure out the setup and to learn Sign Blazer. Sign Blazer seems to have some great capabilities... do most people find it useful? Right now I am just making vinyls for wall decor, car decals, and such... just basic, creative, fun vinyl "flair" for my Etsy shop and a few random jobs on the side.

Just saying hello!

I detest SBE, but some people find it useful and easy enough to use. I use SignCut Prod Pro. Since SBE is free though, try it see how you like it. The software is pretty outdated but you might be better to cope with it than I can. ;)

LOL , I find SignBlazer so easy , even a caveman could use it :D . Very easy to learn compared to other software I have used & does it all . When you get to doing complex stuff , it may need some updating .. I have not needed anything better .

loved the " Hey y'all ! " & the peachy username ;) .. just how little are ya ?

Welcome to the forum!!!! Yes, like Rodger, I loved the intro, and also the name. Me being from N.C. and all. So if you all needs some help, don't you fret none to give us a hollar. ;)

Welcome to the forum!!!! Yes, like Rodger, I loved the intro, and also the name. Me being from N.C. and all. So if you all needs some help, don't you fret none to give us a hollar. ;)

git it right ASH .. it is y'all !!! might have to send you to New york City ( " or Hell .. it would be about the same to me " Hank Jr :D )

git it right ASH .. it is y'all !!! might have to send you to New york City ( " or Hell .. it would be about the same to me " Hank Jr :D )

heheheeh

LOL , I find SignBlazer so easy , even a caveman could use it :D . Very easy to learn compared to other software I have used & does it all . When you get to doing complex stuff , it may need some updating .. I have not needed anything better .

loved the " Hey y'all ! " & the peachy username ;) .. just how little are ya ?

I am with you Rodger there is so much you can do in SB and also easy. And if I can do it I know a caveman could.

And a great southern welcome to you dixiepeach.

Dan