Sign in to follow this  
Nick Stylez

Where can i buy 3D Flexible Carbon Fiber Vinyl In 10 or 50 Yard Rolls?

I can't find a supplier that sells 3D carbon fiber. I looked here and the only carbon fiber uscutters has is the carbon 1. Does anyone know where i can buy this at?

Don't know exactly who would sell it, but I'd start with suppliers that carry car wrap materials.

Wow your fast! Thanks for the reply! You have been great help to me with all my noobie questions and i really appreciate it. I'll just call a couple suppliers in the morning and see who carries it. Thanks again

Nick

just use Dogpile.com for a search engine.  It is a combination of many seach engines.  Can find alot more there.  Your welcome

Thanks i checked out a couple websites that have that Di-noc film. It is real pricey! lol

I think i'll just go with some other type of flexible carbon fiber vinyl. Thanks i appreciate it.

Nick

I just purchased some to try it!

Can you let us know how well it holds? Thanks

Also i went by my suppliers shop and was told to use avery carbon fiber that it's real flexible. I ordered some on the spot so will see how it goes. Thanks to all for your help.

Nick

oracal has this new CF that is out.  has a textured feel to it as well.  Saw it at the International Sign Expo this past weekend.

Yes i did see it on there website a while back and did a quick search for a distributor in my area, which is California, and nobody carries it around here, i even asked the sign supply places around here and they were suppose to get back at me and nothing.You think UsCutter can order it for us? It will be nice if they could, i mean they are one of oracals top distributor. Hopefully a uscutter employee can chime in on this.

I will have to check with Fellars to see if they have it.....Also there is a vinyl company out of Jacksonville, FL that I meet at the convention that is suppose to have something similar.  He had a 15 x 10ft roll for sample use that was sold for $10 bucks about 20 mins before I got to him.  I wish I would have known that I would have bought it as well.

There's going to be a SEMA Show in Las Vegas this year, im going to be heading over there with a couple friends, i was told that there will be lot's of vinyl suppliers from around the world and that theres another company thats selling a carbon fiber film similar to 3M's Di-Noc at half the cost!

Will see what happens is until till November.. Wish it was sooner....anyways i just got my avery carbon fiber in today from my supplier, that was fast..But i don't like it much, i also ordered some CF1 from here the gun metal one, and ordered some Carbon fiber 2 and carbon fiber 3 i just hope they shipped it out already since im comparing apples to oranges right now, but will see.

Thanks again for all your help.