jimmy1234

Class Action Lawsuit?

seems the pot stirring has not brought out the public outcry that  jimmie was looking for :rolleyes:.  Time to move on Jimmie, better luck on the Toyota site :thumbsup:

Hard to get much " public outcry " when you have a few thousand people using UScutters and making a living with them!

Unemployed, divorcing, pet rock quit talking - common what is really the problem (there I go fell off the wagon again)

seems the pot stirring has not brought out the public outcry that  jimmie was looking fo ::)r.  Time to move on Jimmie, better luck on the Toyota site :thumbsup:

This is going to be day 1 if there is no offical response.

Jim

Dakotagrafx:

Why do you keep trying to derail this....with childish comments?  

Im employed, divorce has been finalized for 5 years, no pet rock but wouldnt mind a chia pet (hint hint), my PROBLEM is the grounding issues with the cutter!

seems the pot stirring has not brought out the public outcry that  jimmie was looking fo ::)r.  Time to move on Jimmie, better luck on the Toyota site :thumbsup:

This is going to be day 1 if there is no offical response.

Jim

Dakotagrafx:

Why do you keep trying to derail this....with childish comments?  

Im employed, divorce has been finalized for 5 years, no pet rock but wouldnt mind a chia pet (hint hint), my PROBLEM is the grounding issues with the cutter!

hint - this is a public forum - contact US Cutter directly, this is not their official support platform - just people helping people with an occasional drop in from the techies.

your response of "This is going to be day 1 if there is no offical response." is in the wrong place and is way out of line making threats to spam the site as you have already started doing.

childish - a little and I let myself be knocked off my square a little while sick but I am coming to my senses and choose to put my future efforts into something a little more positive

and less childish.  thanks :rolleyes:

Ok, Jimbo..first you accuse me of taking kickbacks, now you call me a liar. Well, I was sent an email from the very TOP at US Cutter asking me to ban you. I was going to wait and see. You are a jerk,and too stupid to see that EVERYONE here is calling you one. So, take a long vacation.

Dang -- I was just going to comment that he has been stirring the pot for several hours and had YET to say if he had contacted support about his issues.

Guess ol Jimbo will have plenty of time to try bashing on other sites, before they get tired of him and ban him there too.

why do people fail to understand that if they have a problem you get better results with a little sugar then you do with a poison pen!

I do want to wish him good luck and hope he finds a solution to his problems, or finds a new cutter and remembers to ground it properly!

the funny thing is, he keeps harping on the '3 prong plug' thing and doesn't get the whole concept of static electricity with cutters.

he calls me a liar..based on a total lack of understanding of what my post said.

One of our oldest and longest registered members just said to me a few hours ago that the boy is 'cutter challenged' and really shouldn't own one. I couldn't agree more. he doesn't have a clue.

And for everyone's information, I was NOT going to ban him, until he called me a liar. But since I couldn't put my fist in his face (which is what I would do normally)..banning him was my only recourse.

We've had people like him here before...and will again I am sure. But since I am the one who has to approve every member..HE won't be back.

You did a excellent job John. Some people just don't understand common sense and the laws of electricity. Any extra precaution you can take with electronic equipment is better than none.

I give you a  :rolleyes::thumbsup: for your patients with him. I would have been done with him by page 2. lol

Eh......I can see where he is coming from, there are issues with static with cheaper cutters, you have to ground the chassis so if you touch the thing carrying a charge, it zips down your ground and not through the electronics....yeah I get that......the whole process of making vinyl you fight static every step of the way.

But the whole class action lawsuit thing was crazy.  Bottom line, UScutter sells an entry level product that works pretty darn well, and supports it.  Their warranty and policies are clearly stated when you buy the product, and they stick by them.  Now if they told us all that after the warranty, all shipping on replacement parts you payed for was free, or all shipment to have the cutter fixed under warranty was free, and then they charged us, well then hey we would have something to be mad about, but if you read their return and warranty policies, all they do is exactly what they say they are going to, nothing more and nothing less.  

I am sure this is a thread will be read by others in the future, probly some of them who are thinking about buying a refine cutter from uscutter.  I have but this one opinion.....you get what you pay for.  I think my refines are great machines, but to get them to cut perfectly I spend alot of time, dedication, and sometimes frustration tweakinga nd working with them. You have to think abuot static, how its grounded, and you have to know that if there is problems with this chinese imported cutter, you are going to have to spend some money to get it fixed.  Parts and support are available, but because of the price of the cutter they can't just willy nilly send people free parts outside of warranty.  They are going to adhere by their stated warranty and policies...check em out, read em carefully, and if you aren't willing to abide by them then I would save up money and buy a more expensive cutter.  Meanwhile I will keep plugging away with my cheapo refines that have served me great and made me ALOT of money.  Someday i will upgrade, but I'm not worried about it at the moment.

You did a excellent job John. Some people just don't understand common sense and the laws of electricity. Any extra precaution you can take with electronic equipment is better than none.

I give you a  :rolleyes::thumbsup: for your patients with him. I would have been done with him by page 2. lol

I was actually told to ban him 3 hours before I actually did. I hate to ban anybody..but this guy just wouldn't give up..and wouldn't take a hint from the MANY people who were telling him what a jerk he is. Then other members started complaining directly to me,about him. Enough is enough. If I have a tack in my shoe, I pull it out.

as far as his knowledge about electricity... anybody can buy a meter.As the old saying goes, a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. And in his case, he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does.

I loved the anology about his blu-ray player. But I guess his blu-ray player doesn't have vinyl running through it creating massive amounts of static electricity.

Im going to laugh if he scuffs around and shocks his blu-ray player to show his buddy that it dont hurt and the thing stops working.

new development. I just got a request to approve a new member: bannerjohns_friend.....going through a proxy server/network sharing device of some kind.

If there was ever any doubt about his childishness, this removes it.

well, the 3rd grader has made another attempt, using annonymouse this time. I reckon he thinks I can't do an IP lookup.

this just keeps getting better. A little while ago, he tried to add MY email to his Yahoo account.

I guess he didn't know that doing that is illegal. But my local DA knows it.

Lol go get him John!! Show him your Bite is worse than your bark!

I don't bite..I pay others to bite for me.

Had my Refine for three years. Havn't ever had to replace anything on it.

I'm still waiting for someone to take HIS side. Meanwhile, he is now bombarding me with emails. This guy is really sad.

I haven't followed this thread, but am here to say I've had our Copam 2500 for 14 months so far and NO need of parts or any problems!

Should I just chime in and say my 5+ year old hand-me-down refine is still going and making me good money?

Have to say... been an entertaining thread...

BTW - Toyota had to recall because people are dying from the faulty parts - last I heard, there hadn't been any fatality associated with USCutter...