redrub04

Graphtec CE5000 info needed

My Pcut has paid for itself and I am really tired of wrestling with Signcut so I figured its time to upgrade.  Looking at a Graphtec CE5000 60 but need a few questions answered please.  If you had about $1500 to spend on this page,

http://www.uscutter.com/Graphtec-CE5000-Series-Vinyl-Cutter_p_125.html

what would you get?  I have only used Signcut and Inkscape so i know nothing about any of the other software options.  I LOVE Inkscape and would want to stay with something that would support .svg files.  I want to get away from Signcut for various reasons.  I do not need the media basket so it is not being considered.  What do you guys think?  I have plenty of vinyl and clipart so my main focus is software.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The Graphtecs comes bundled with Cutting Master 2 software already, which is a version of Flexi that Graphtec puts with the Graphtec cutters,  it is not design software though,  just cutting,  You can still use  inkscape.  You would love the Graphtec

I'm confused...what is the +$216 for? The price quoted says it's for the 24".

Anyway, if you already know INkscape, then FlexiStarter would be great for you. INkscape will do the things that it won't.

I'm confused...what is the +$216 for? The price quoted says it's for the 24".

Anyway, if you already know INkscape, then FlexiStarter would be great for you. INkscape will do the things that it won't.

There is a - between the $ and the 216. Does that mean they subtract $216? There is $216 difference missing between the 24" and 48" cutters.

Jay

yeah firemalt and fivestar got me all worked up till I got one. . . now I can't imagine using anything else.  Craigslist 800.00!

Guest fivestar

yeah firemalt and fivestar got me all worked up till I got one. . . now I can't imagine using anything else.  Craigslist 800.00!

Now I just got to work on you about the printer.  :(:);D

Now I just got to work on you about the printer.  :(:) :)

When I find that deal like on the graphtec!