Sign in to follow this  
davey1903

Newbie In Charlotte

Is there anyone in Charlotte that wants to get me aquanted to my new cutter  

1. 1. Is there anyone in Charlotte that wants to get me aquanted to my new cutter

• Help
    • Help
    • Help
    • Help
    • Help

I'm new to this whole vinyl cutting thing and would love if someone in my hometown here would be willing to give me a crash cousre on learning how to do things with my signblazer software. I would be willing to compensate them for thier time

and how about 15% of all future earnings from the machine? J/K I ain't worth that much lol

try some you tube videos and search on here, plus just ask the questions someone will help.

Good Luck!!! & Have fun!

If you don't mind buying my plane ticket, putting me up, feeding me and taking me to the speedway on raceday I'm up for the task :huh:

All kidding aside let us know what your questions are and I'm sure we can solve them for you. I have found SignBlazer to be one of the easier software programs there are to learn. (I'm already hearing the moans and groans from the Flexi users.) Start simple with text and work your way up. Using the pen and paper instead of the blade to start will save a ton of vinyl too.

Jay