Sign in to follow this  
gooddeal

Which program with the 24 inch Copam?

I decided today to bite the VISA and go full shot for the copam 24 with the other goodies [$1200 +]. One hour and 24 minutes on hold I HUNG UP . I learned the hard way about credit cards on the internet. Looking at the web site I have three choices on the programing, sign blazer , sign cut x2 or flexi starter 8.5. Can ya'll advise on the best choice? And what are the differences? We plan on signs , vehicle's multi color lettering and teeshirts. Thanks for the imput. Gooddeal

Read page 64 in the SignBlazer section & continue until about page 40 ( when SignBlzer was 1rst supplied with USCutter products ) . Compared to Flexi starter , everybody loved it ( I still do )  . It is all anybody really needs unless a commercial signshop or enough money to pay for the Flexi Pro ( I can't justify it )

SignBlazer gets my vote , You can buy the others very cheap thru USCutter if SignBlazer does not satisfy you . You can download SignBlazer now for free & try it BTW

• Like 1

I ordered it with Flexi starter , a copy of sign blazer came with it. I spend a week and a half with flexi to no avail. Not user friendly at all, although I am Dyslexic. My wife finally got sign blazer to crawl along. Then came the set up / well we did the 1/2 a credit card setting on the blade and ruined a pile of vinyl. She finally took a scrap and fine tuned the blade by eye and hand till it would cut the vinyl and not the backing. Setting up the serial connection didn't work any way we tried / the usb did after 5 more days of time. We ordered the vinyl pack with the cutter [ I should have been more specific and took for granted that the colors they would send would be the ones pictured on the site ]. They weren't. I received 4 shades of blue / 2 sky blue had been pre opened and looked like returned merchandise covered with finger prints and crumbled. The one role of white had a bubble in it running down the legnth of the roll [ cuts good to the right / rips on the left ]. So we finally produced 4 yard sale signs. Then made window signs on her Jeep Liberty. I liked the idea of a cutter and in theory it sounded great. But how can you sell a product with no printed manuals? To reffer your customers to this site is your only answer.Shame on ya'lls phone system. After dealing with US cutter and spending over 80 hours in set up I simply have to state BUYER BEWARE .

yikes! i guess it just comes down to the person and your knowledge of computer systems and software. i bought mine from a friend with NO instructions and no drivers and no software and had mine up and cutting my first sign withinn 2 hours of bringing it home. sorry yours didn't go that well! :thumbsup:

Like any new tool, the initial setup and first use is the hardest part. Like the rest of us everyting else comes from trial and error (and reading the forums to learn from others mistakes). Hopefully it all gets better from here on out. Sorry you  didn't have a good first experience.

Jay