Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Design in progress: New Camaro

Here is something Im doing just for the fun of it.

oramac.jpg

It is a vector image of a new Camaro. It still needs lots of work and detail. This is just the Raw vector. I will refine it and add detail to it.

I just think it looks cool so far.

Joe

Awesome, inspires me to try my hand at more 3d vectors like this, I think its really not that hard.

Faces though....they kinda scare me a bit sometimes!  Good stuff joe, would love to see more of your work like this for inspiration!

Guest fivestar

Excellent once again Joe.  Your recreations are excellent.

:thumbsup: Thank you for your comments. Im glad you liked it. I like it too.

Here is it with some updates.

CAMARO2.jpg

Since I got my cutter, I got used to simplify stuff to make it cut ready. I have been doing that a lot, that most of my designs turn out simple by nature. I have forgotten to exercise complex designs and stuff that are not for decals.

I wish I had the time to do this as close to real as possible. Right now it has some simple stuff as if it was for decals and some details as if it was for printing.

Thank you Swanee five, vette and tzimmerman.

Tzimmerman, Im happy to know this worked as an inspiration for you. Just go for it. Even tho it doesnt look as real as we would like, it still helpful as it is practice. This still needs lots of work, but Im enjoying it.

Joe

:)

You never stop amazing me...nice job on that camaro vector!!!  It does take talent!  :thumbsup:

DUDE!  Joe.. That is SO cool!  Man!

Inspiration is right here, man!  (Someone to look  up to!)

:lol:

Hey TF, Im glad this works as inspiration for you  :rolleyes: Thank you for your comments!

This is far from what I want it to be. Still needs a lot of work, but I need time.

Machina, This is not going to be a decal, for a decal I would go as simple as possible. This is just an excercise to see how far I can go. I want to add all the reflections and stuff.

This is why it is important to learn how to vectorize by hand, because you can draw virtually anything and that way you wont depend on whats available online, you can create and cut whatever.

Here is the Camaro design on a shirt.

inlineimg0136.jpg

I KNOW I shouldnt do this (copyrights), but I did and I like it.

Guest kenya

That is a really cool shirt Joe  :police:

Looks great! Im actually working on getting my 2SS soon.

If i had one suggestion is i would try to vector the HID angel lamps that come on the RS package its a trademark for the new Camaro.

careful with the trademarked logos! parody is one thing...

bb