BannerJohn

to all of my friends

I'll still fart around here at times as well. I take pride in assisting others- what can I say? Feels good.

;D

yes,feeling needed and especially feeling appreciated for what you do goes a long way,eh Ken?

Goodness know there are many here that could use advice or assistance, myself included!  :D  :thumbsup:

damn first ken leaves now john shit  hope i didnt cause it all  by asking so many questions  shit ill leave you all stay lol 

banner johna best of luck buddy i have enjoued reading all of your postings and a wealth of information  best of luck

I am experiencing a time warp ................. :thumbsup: ... must be those nerve pills  ;D

Although I haven't had a lot of interaction  with either you Banner John or Ken,  I feel I know you well.  Every time I do something with my cutter I use some of the information you two and others have shared with us.  Thanks again for your help, I hope you both pop in from time to time.

Gary

I lurk more than post. I have always enjoyed reading Johns posts, as they seem to add another prespective far different from the normal posts, an added level of intuition that I would truly miss. This forum is like a seemed like family to me, I was concerned more of John and Kens health than a recent scare in my own family. John Best Wishes ( I hope you stick around)

Pete G

Ken and John.....

Ken you have been great when I needed you with the broken plug.  All the support team has.  I work in a helpdesk and know what it is like to be underappreciated for what you do.  We always get crap tossed on our plates and just assume we can handle it, never as much as a thank you or good job.  Support staff is the heart and soul of a business in my opinion, and you were one of the best.  A part of me really thinks I understand why you left the company.  I hope you stick around every once in awhile.

John, I am glad you are thinking about sticking around as well.  Even in a reduced role its always good to have the wily veterans around to keep us young guns in check. Your forum posts always come with heavy weight of experience behind them, even when I disagree I must respect what I see you post.  Thank you for your contributions, and come on don't leave us to fivestar!

I'll still fart around here at times as well. I take pride in assisting others- what can I say? Feels good.

;D

yes,feeling needed and especially feeling appreciated for what you do goes a long way,eh Ken?

Well you BOTH are NEEDED as well as APPRECIATED! Cant you tell?:thumbsup: I feel confidant in saying that for everyone! We have all gained from the both you, As well as many other members who have contributed to the questions and advise and help you all have given us. I try to help out and give back what I have learned but I dont think I will ever catch up! I learn something new everyday, and no I do not YET suffer from Alzhiemers ( though my kids would say I do lol) This forum is a wealth of information only BECAUSE of the people on here! I am grateful for each one of you!!!!

Renee

I (nor ken) has any doubts that were are appreciated by those that really matter...the forum members. I did not mean to imply otherwise. Sorry about that.

John

I do not post or reply that often , but I have always valued your opinions & advise.  I want to THANK YOU  for all of your time and hard work that you have dedicated to this forum, it has helped me more than you will ever know.

If you choose to reconsider in the future, I am sure it will be a great benefit to us all.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!

:thumbsup::D

Ok, here's the thing...LOL  Don't go off to another forum and leave us in the dust...TAKE US ALONG.....Sandy

I am with Sandy take us with you. :thumbsup: I for one will be lost without you 2.

Nancy

I am with Sandy take us with you. :thumbsup: I for one will be lost without you 2.

Nancy

I agree 100% , would follow too.

John, You did NOT imply at all that we did not appreciate, I was just trying to sway you our way and help your decision along into staying put...lol.

Renee

John - Although I don't post very frequently, I do hang out here A LOT.  Just reading and learning in the background.  If you must go for your health, my prayers are with you.  If you must go because you have not (as well as you, Ken) been treated fairly then take us with you, you know how to contact us.  You guys have been wonderful and we newbie really feed off your every typed word!!! 

This has become like a family group, a great place to hang out at night with friends.  Can you tell I quickly became addicted? :thumbsup:

If you feel like you can and still be true to yourself - Please stay . . .  :thumbsup:

Gees,  I was reading this last night & didn't want to butt in & post.  I am glad tonite BannerJohn that you are reconsidering and will stay. I'd be really lost without everything I have read that you've written.

Thank you & Ken for all you do, along with the rest of you that help all of us.

Barbara

John,

Sorry to hear this news. You have helped me more than I can say. As has Ken. I dont usually get on here for the drama and chit chat, just to learn all i can about this business. And all I have learned, I have learned right here. For that, I am greatly appreciative to ALL that have helped me.

David

Lonestar Graphics

BJ and Ken - Thanks for all the help over the past couple of years - hope ya keep lurking and keeping in touch.  My last job 25 years ago I managed a business for 3 years and had the best sales in the chain, every few months I would ask for a raise or health insurance etc and after 3 years we were both ready for me to move on.  It was a Great choice to try something else as I now have health ins, and retirement that I would not have had with a company that was less than thankful for the hard work.  They are now out of business and I am working towards retiring in 3 years!  When 1 door closes another one opens!!    Good luck to you both whatever path you follow as you have both shown you are hardworking Great people!

WOW, again I was gone for the weekend and totally missed all of this. John, I hope you reconsider your decision (If you haven't already) We need you here. That is all that needs to be said.