Sign in to follow this  
designed

how old is your copam 2500

How long have some of you been using your copam and is it on a regular basis.  I have had mine for maybe 6, 7 months now and use it everyday quite a bit and have had no problems as of yet I hope to get a long time of course.  Would like to hear from some of you copam users pro's and cons.  :thumbsup:

OOOO well I guess no one uses Copams here  :-  Now that I think about it uscutter has not had this long huh?  I was hoping to hear from others that had this for about 2 or 3 yrs with no problems but I think it is real new for them huh?  Like less than a yr no?

Mine is around 2 years old - blade change ever so often thats it for upkeep so far.

-Miker

Vinyl is a part of my business - so i use it regularly, not all day every day, but I've done lots of Mustang racing stripes and graphics for pinstriping jobs and signs.  I'd say a few hours a week.  I have found the Copam to be well made and durable.

-Mike

Cool, I hope to hear more from some copam users also.  I looked through the parts list and never saw an LCD screen for the copam :thumbsup:

Ive had my copam since January and I use it just about everyday, havent had any problems out of it. :thumbsup:

We've had our Copam for 16 months now and still lovin' it!  Other then the occasional blade change, no complaints.

We use ours sometimes 5 times a week or less, just depends on the jobs coming in.

I think my only complaint (and it's not the cutter) but some vinyl cuts better then others.

Mine is going on 2 years old (copam) and it cuts 7 days a week. as we have our on retail location threw the week and a flea market booth on the weekends. Never a problem and it cuts ALOT!!!!

I just got mine 2-3 weeks ago and I am so glad to hear that everyone had a long term use for there co-pam. It makes me feel great that I made the right decision on getting one for a possible long term use. I also bout a pcut 630 and its been great to me too. I had it since the beginning of this year and still going strong. I kind of want to sell it so I can get a laserpoint 24 so I can contour cut. Thanks again for the great news about the co-pam and hopefully I can have the success everyone had on using it.

I have mine 2yrs now, use it 3 times a week avg, it paid for it self 1st job, I replace the balde every three months or so, other than the "line of death" every now & then no problems, I use signcut2, and corel driver & used a free trial of sign tools the line of death will show up in all everynow & then.. I've learned to deal with. I have thought of buying another one just to have a spare.. Highly recommend

I've had mine barely three weeks but I use it every day.  Even when I'm not working on a paying job I like to practice stuff with the BGS vinyl I got when I purchased my cutter.  The BGS vinyl I got is a PITA when it comes to weeding small stuff.  I've gotten in the practice of weeding with my sharp tweezers in one hand to help hold the small stuff down as I peel away or using them to replace the small stuff in the indentations made by the cutter.

Mine is 2 yrs old, it is a good reliable machine. Never a problem cutting although it needs a third pinch roller to get it to cut longer than 3 or 4 feet. I've done jobs 8 ft plus and you have to stand over it and be ready to push pause to stop it and re-adjust. I really love it and it has paid for it self several hundred times. But still lack the ability to do large jobs reliably without losing some large pieces of vinyl. I'm in the market to purchase a print cutter and larger cutter just for the large jobs and if it where not for this machine none of that would be possible. I haven't checked yet but i am pretty sure i've used somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 yard's of vinyl on this machine without any other problems mechanically. I wish copam would come out with a budget print cutter. That would be awesome.

Mine is about 2 years in my hands but I got it used.

I use it several times a week some big stuff, some little, a few banners here and there & shirts.

Tried a bit of everything.

I love it and have had no issues after the initial setup.

Enjoy your new toy