Vinyl Guy

octagon

Guest fivestar

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/houseofgrafix.net  Yeah I'd say by looking at his alexa ranking this statement from his website hold true "Houseofgrafix.net decals have been a huge hit all over the net!!"  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Houseofgrafix.net has a traffic rank of:  3,133,631 That's way up there.  LMAO. 

wow.  5 hits in 3 months.  Excellent.

No wonder he has so much time to come here and bash our site.

Guest stunad, jr.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/houseofgrafix.net  Yeah I'd say by looking at his alexa ranking this statement from his website hold true "Houseofgrafix.net decals have been a huge hit all over the net!!"  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Houseofgrafix.net has a traffic rank of:  3,133,631 That's way up there.  LMAO. 

wow.  5 hits in 3 months.  Excellent.

No wonder he has so much time to come here and bash our site.

I hear you. 

Is the pedobear image an underground pedophile club identification symbol? 

Either way, if it is intended to be funny.... Pedophilia is not a humorous subject. 

This numb nuts needs to find other ways to make money. 

well,you guys have been doing more research than I was inclined to do.

I have decided that I feel sorry for the guy. I make my living by making SIGNS while he makes stickers. The world is full of soccer moms with craft robos who can make stickers.

he doesn't even have any sign making equip. he calls his cricut a vinyl cutter. my 7 year old can do better with a pair of dull sissors. those pictures of his shop are probley stolen from the web and photoshopped by his boyfriend.

ppl like him should be...... you can finish this statement.

You guys are crackin me up  :thumbsup: good job , keep it up  ;D I try to be unbiased as possible in all things ... these jerks are getting slammed & yet they think they are kickin butt ... Like every rude person I have ever met or come into contact with .. reality escapes them . These jerks & some others come in here & get rude , then take offense when called out on it . At least this guy has not asked for an apology from anybody yet . I'm waiting to make an apology in the other thread ( as soon as any other member thinks I owe it  ;D ) .

Guest stunad, jr.

You guys are crackin me up  :thumbsup: good job , keep it up  ;D I try to be unbiased as possible in all things ... these jerks are getting slammed & yet they think they are kickin butt ... Like every rude person I have ever met or come into contact with .. reality escapes them . These jerks & some others come in here & get rude , then take offense when called out on it . At least this guy has not asked for an apology from anybody yet . I'm waiting to make an apology in the other thread ( as soon as any other member thinks I owe it  ;D ) .

ha ha with the pics of his "shop"

2 numbnuts hunched over look like they are wacked out on meth.  I wish he wasnt banned I'd like to continue a flame war with him.  I'd like to see what he continues to post on signs1o1 now that we know who he is.  I have a feeling we may have humbled him.

Guest fivestar

ha ha with the pics of his "shop"

2 numbnuts hunched over look like they are wacked out on meth.  I wish he wasnt banned I'd like to continue a flame war with him.  I'd like to see what he continues to post on signs1o1 now that we know who he is.  I have a feeling we may have humbled him.

He's still here, just under a different name.

I'm not much into these and I think it is not classy at all to flame.  I will be interested to see if they go unpunished by their mods:

quote from signs101.com FAQ where it pertains to forum policy of conduct of its members:

"What is considered bad conduct or behavior?

In general, members are expected to observe reasonable manners and behavior just as in society at large.

* No profane, obscene or foul language is permitted

* No personal attacks (flaming) is allowed

* No racial, ethnic, religious, political or hurtful comments are tolerated

* Posts of an inflammatory nature are not allowed"

What is wrong with this?

Copied from House Of Grafix website

About Us 

Started in the summer of 1999, House Of Grafix was only a hobby. The name House Of Grafix comes from fact it was started in the extra room at my parnets house. While my father and I were at the SEMA we came across a both selling vinyl cutters. I thought to myself that would be a great hobby. I also enjoyned stickers on my cars so why not make them for fun? 

VinylHouse.....it does happen in public forums....and with so many threads...you don't have to continue to read areas that bother you, I don't.

I think they are doing it to just have some fun....and get out some frustration.  They all try so hard here to help and when someone like that person did and dog everything, gets MORE then frustrating.  But it doesn't mean they still aren't a great bunch of people!

Just my 2 cents.

he advertises his website in his ebay auctions, if i remember correctly thats a no no. I sure SOMEONE turned him in to ebay already LOL

Guest stunad, jr.

he advertises his website in his ebay auctions, if i remember correctly thats a no no. I sure SOMEONE turned him in to ebay already LOL

done

done

Awesome :thumbsup:

Ah man you guys are great. :thumbsup: Thanks for being so pro about the situation. If anyone else sees one of these kids being punks just report it immediately. As soon as I get the email I will swoop in ;D

I think it is kind of funny talking about vinyl being a hobby to some of us.  We all have hobbies, or should have.  I have been in restaurant management as a career and started catering on the side.  It turns out I make pretty good money during the summer doing picnics, company parties, and reunions.  My daughter and I purchased a vinyl cutter last summer when I had a little cash flow to letter a couple of vehicles and do projects for the family.  I have since paid for my initial investment and purchased  vinyl many times. 

It is still a hobby that makes a little money.  I am proud of my status.  Thanks to all who have helped me along the way, I am having a great time and learning new things also.

Gary

Guest fivestar

H.O.G is a dick on that site sometimes and apparently is one on here to Ha

Fivestar.. are you by any chance David??

The one and only.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

I think it is kind of funny talking about vinyl being a hobby to some of us.  We all have hobbies, or should have.  I have been in restaurant management as a career and started catering on the side.  It turns out I make pretty good money during the summer doing picnics, company parties, and reunions.  My daughter and I purchased a vinyl cutter last summer when I had a little cash flow to letter a couple of vehicles and do projects for the family.  I have since paid for my initial investment and purchased  vinyl many times. 

It is still a hobby that makes a little money.  I am proud of my status.  Thanks to all who have helped me along the way, I am having a great time and learning new things also.

Gary

i second this i'm in the same boat. me and my wife get to hae fun and amke a little money. works out great for us. just to bad some ppl have to walk around with a poop cloud above them and splash it on everyone. i love this guy like Tom loves Jerry.

H.O.G is a dick on that site sometimes and apparently is one on here to Ha

Fivestar.. are you by any chance David??

The one and only.  ;D ;D ;D

I DISAGREE !!! There is the Real 5 & the Mod 5 ( 5.0  ;D;D . 2 completely seperate species ... 1 if attacked or bothered will give it back with interest , the other is just a very nice cozy guy that is mature & understanding . A quote + or - from the Mod 5 " that is enough , now let's move along " ... this 5 might ask snob to come back in order to rehab him ( I am killing myself with this . Mainly 5 , John & I will really enjoy the humor in this  :thumbsup: )

Ah man I am going to have fun with this site. Bunch of guys with $200 plotters and stealing artwork.  :thumbsup:

Ah man I am going to have fun with this site. Bunch of guys with $200 plotters and stealing artwork.  :thumbsup:

you just THINK you are.

"nip it..nip it in the bud"...Barney Fife

you just THINK you are.

:thumbsup:  Keep on them John.  They are very intent on coming back in and stirring trouble through web proxies.

What I really get upset about is when they put the users down over here because they think they are more "professional" signmakers than those that attend this forum, basically laughing at the "Show your work" posts.  One of Fred Weiss' comments on his site (he is the Admin of the other forum) said this about members over here:

Not when you consider that some of these folks are presenting themselves to your clients as your professional competition.

Whatever.  Nice attitude!

Keep posting your good work, everyone.  Whether you are new to this as a hobby or as a business...or a seasoned sign professional...I enjoy seeing the work you put out.  ;D

Thank you to everyone that reported this thread. Looks like the mods have it under control. Get 'em boys.