Sign in to follow this  
Sew Darn Hot

.ai not showing send to signcut

ok after all the issues last night I was able to get it to test cut the signcut logo But now...

I go to .ai (c3) and open a eps file or .ai file and after it opens I show no send to signcut - I saw it before on my old computer... help - I even reloaded signcut.

I know there is an application launcher for Corel Draw, but not sure about Adobe Illustrator because I do not have Illy.

i was able to save as version 8 and use it to open but when i cut it cut a very large portion of a small part of the file - yes I checked the size - it seems as it wont read the size of the vinyl.

It trys to load for a super long time I am only trying to do a 11x8

ok -  I'm gona try signblazer. Levi helped me online and my computer just wont read the drivers.

He got it to cut Yay- BUT - I cant get it to cut myself now -I type a word and hit cut, cut tile, it sends to cutter traces the name in the screen, and nothing :thumbsup:

*sigh*      Any ideas?

Figured it out    -      Black blazer??? I clicked it and it cut -no idea what that is but hey - it worked.

thanks to  all for being here.

when it does that it usually means that it's not properly communicating with the cutter. Try switching ports in your settings and make SURE that the baud rate is the same on both cutter and software.