Sign in to follow this  
cano450

New Cutter

I just bought my Creation Pcutter from ebay Saturday($280.00). When will it arrive at my house? What should I expect when I get it? Is there many problems with setting it up?

Haven't you read anything on this forum? It's a piece of cake and everyone here will help. I would start by listing what type of computer you plan on using. Have fun and good luck on your new business or hobby.

Thanks, I am using a dell 2400. Where is a good place to get some clipart software?

I recieved mine in about 4 days, shipping was great, you should recieve everything you need to start, I unboxed it and within an hour i was cutting, try starting off with simple font cutting. and then move on to art you create, simple shapes and stuff. depending on the software you get, good luck

I got my cutter a few days ago, and I was nervous to even try to cut anything so I did some practice on the sign blazer software. Today I finally cut some vinyl and it wasen't that hard at all. :thumbsup: I am very happy so far with my cutter. The only thing is I cant get my flexi starter to load on my computer. I think my machine is to old. How do I make decals with more than one color? I saw how to apply multi color vinyl, but I don't know how to do it on the software? :thumbsup:

Thanks alot but I got it to work on my machine. So how about the question about making a decal with more than one color? I am not sure how to do that.

I have seen that video already. I mean how do you seperate 2 colors on sign blazer? :thumbsup:

I have a question, how do you install this 4 layer decal? Do you use the dry or wet method? If wet then I  heard you can only use wet method when using paper application tape? But he's using clear application tape. Can someone explain?