installed everything. when i plus the plotter to the USB cable , i open it and th computer tells me that the cutter is pluged , but the cutter (721) doesn<t open at all .

help please

Gab

If you would like to send the defective power cable back, we can replace it for you. Or you could just go buy one at a ma and pa computer shop....probably only a buck or two.

I love going to yard sales. I've got a box full of those power cords. In fact,boxes full of all kinds of computer parts. Never can have too many.

You might check Office Depot if you have one near you. I was there today and they are having a red tag sale...had some marked down to $3.

i believe that ken was suggesting that if you wanted to start using this equipment sooner, then it would be alot easier for you to pay a buck or 2 and buy one instead of packing up the cord, paying for shipping back to US Cutter and then waiting again for them to ship it to ya...

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you a cable. Won't cost you a penny.

Just bend the prongs on the plug (wall side) out a little.  Mine didn't make contact.  I bent the prongs a little and all is well.  I think the chinese plug prongs are a little narrower than our outlets.

Ross