flash_design

Refine MH1351 Cuts 3 sides of weeding box, doesn't return to resting place

Hello all,

I've had my 1351 for about 2 weeks and I must say I've been trolling this forum from the start. I've received a lot of help going through the archive on this forum, however I couldn't find a solution to the folowing problem I'm having.

My graphic cuts fine but when the cutter cuts the weeding box it only cuts 3 sides. It does this on every copy whether I cut one or 100. It's the final side to the weed box that it doesn't cut. The cutter head just stops and doesn't return to its default location all the way to the right, or if I'm cutting multiples it skips that one side of the weed box on every copy and at the end stops in the middle where it would have cut the line. I have to press the reset button in order to get it to return. It has been doing this for the past 2 days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Jason :huh:

Refine MH1351

Windows Vista

USB

Signcut (latest version)

Vista... hmmmm....

You said this has been happening for the past 2 days???

So you have succesfully cut a weed box prior to this, Correct?

As a temporary resolution to this issue, you can manually add the 4th weeding line using the weeding tool in SignCut.

Vista... hmmmm....

You said this has been happening for the past 2 days???

So you have succesfully cut a weed box prior to this, Correct?

Yes it has cut perfectly with no problems until about Friday when it started leaving out the last weed line.

I'll probably have to just add it manually everytime like stated above until I or someone here can figure it out. Oh and Tater thanks for your help... I've used a lot of your posts to help with my newbie vinyl issues.  :huh:

I would probably check signcuts website for maybe an updated progam... Vista, Its new, and when theres a new program, it takes a while for them to work all the bugs out of it...

I wouldn't be so quick to blame this on Vista.  I am using Win XP and now have the same problem.  Its somewhat random though,  sometimes it finishes the weed box just fine and other times it does not.

In Signcut, mine cuts 3 sides of the weeding box then goes home.  It used to cut all 4 sides until I did a tiled cut one day and now it only cuts the 3 sides.  I think I may have turned an option off somewhere but I can't seem to find it...although I haven't looked all that hard.  Not a big deal but it isn't right and I tend to like things to work right.

???Hi, I have a MH 365, win 2000 and signcut and I have this problem too. It never has cut the last side of weedbox, it cuts 3 sides then returns home. Everything else seems to work fine, is there something I need to adjust? This is all new to me and if it weren't for these posts I probably would have given up it up by now. Thanks for the on going help.

I am not sure if it is the software or the firmware in these cutters. I have some come across my tech bench that while testing actually close the 4th side, and some do not. Sometimes if I cut multiple copies, all but the last one close?!? Sometimes none of the multiple copies close. We are trying to figure out why.

This was an open bug from Signcut that they say they have resolved.  Download the newest version, and if you are still having an issue, let us know.

O.K. so I downloaded the new version and now when I try to cut something it won't cut, box comes up saying all tiles deactivated so I push ok but still won't cut. So then I tried the signcut x2 test and it cut the center part of it (cut and part of x) whats going on? I was better off with the 3 sided weed box. Please help

Make sure SignCut is not running in Test Mode. If so, you may just need to reboot, make sure you are online, then open SignCut again.

Now I'm stuck in test mode, I tried rebooting several times, I re-registered my Li. # but still in testmode. Now what?

I need some HELP Please, I've tried everything I could find in the posts and still can't get out of test mode. Somebody, anybody! I guess I should have been happy with three side weedbox and left well enough alone. :) :)

Give me a call for assistance. We probably just need to go to SignCut's site and buy the 3 year PE with your purchase ticket.

425-284-2282 or 866-789-2919

Everything is working great, now all I have to do is figure out how to use all the little doodads and whachamacallits! Thanks  Ken  :chopper: