FlawlessVinyl

Favorite Chrome Vinyl ?

Im going to order some chrome vinyl today and I was curious to what you guys would recommend ? Im a big fan of oracal 651 so far but they don't carry a chrome 651. Does oracal make a decent chrome ? If so what is the number of it ? If not, what brand would you guys recommend. Thanks !

i have some oracal series 351 chrome the outdoor life is listed as two yaers it is only 1mil thick have used it a few time with few problems. "problems were user error"

The oracle 351 and 352 chrome number is 001. Avery also makes chrome A1846-S. Most of the chrome films only have a one year warranty though. I did however buy some copper chrome from here http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Street-Plastics_W0QQfrsrcZ1QQfsubZ1470366QQtZkm

and it kinks easily (so you need to be careful) but it looked amazing. I made a set of magnetic signs with it. It looks so much like polished copper that people stop and just want to look at them. RAVE reviews from the customer.

I went ahead with the oracal 352. I'll post up my opinion about it when I recieve it.

Have you received your vinyl yet?

I am curious to know how well it is working for you.  I too am looking for some chrome vinyl, but a 1-2 year life span is too short.

im currantly using Polychrome. its rated at 5 years outdoor durability. i havent had any provlems with it yet. its thickness is 2.5 and 3mil. another big plus is that it come in like 10 different colors. check it out, im sure you'll like it.

I have seen chrome vinyl that is just like metal chrome & other chrome vinyl that has prism effects ? what is the most colorfull prism vinyl :lol:

thanks , Rodger

We get all our specialty vinyl from H&H Sign Supply. THey are out of KY and i think have the best prices. You can also buy it buy any of their vinyl by the yard.

I did recieve it and I like it alot ! Cuts and weeds pretty well for being chrome.

any pics??

We get all our specialty vinyl from H&H Sign Supply. THey are out of KY and i think have the best prices. You can also buy it buy any of their vinyl by the yard.

I order all my vinyl from the H&H too, and they've been great so far, decent shipping and good prices