Sign in to follow this  
Mopower71

Signcut X2 question

Signcut X2 Software Package included

option of unlimited use of LE version

or 3 year subscription to PE version

(PE is the highest end version). 

So is there an extra charge for the 3 yr subscription to signcut?

What is the additional cost?

The 3 year subscription to the LE is free with the cutter,or you can chose to take the other version,which doesn't run out,and does not require an internet connection to run.

If you chose the 3 year subscription,you will have to buy a license again in 3 years.

The 3 year subscription to the LE is free with the cutter,or you can chose to take the other version,which doesn't run out,and does not require an internet connection to run.

If you chose the 3 year subscription,you will have to buy a license again in 3 years.

So you get a 3yr subscription to PE version with the cutter, no extra cost?

98% of our customers go with the 3 year PE version. The LE version is very limited in functionality.

i'm close to buying a Copam . if i opt for the 3 year use , when the internet connection isnt available , will it be the same as the other option ? ( do they offer the Copam 3500 on E-bay )

thanks , Rodger

You will be able to simulate the LE version when an internet connection is not available. We are currently out of stock for the CP-3500, or you would see them on eBay.

Thanks Ken for the answer & thanks for the prompt phone call replys the other day. when do you expect the 3500 model to become available on e-bay ?

regards , Rodger Myers

We just got a shipment of Copam's last week, and I thought we were getting some with that shipment. I guess not. Not sure when the next shipment is due in, or if we will have some then. I will ask Marcus.