hotrodrichie

SignitX2

computer took a dump got a new one and loaded all back on it works but every time i try to so striping i get a error says Run Time ERROR "3":  Return without GoSub whats up anyone have a idea

Interesting, I had never tried that feature before.  But I get the exact same message. I would like to know what the fix for this is as well.

Have not heard of this error. Is it when you try to cut with SignCut or when trying to open something in SignCut?

This is an option in SignIT-X2 from CorelDraw.  You have Effects Tool, Stripe Tool, etc. as options.  When I click on the Stripe Tool, I get the runtime error.  The Effects Tool seems to work fine.  I'm thinking from previous posts that you don't have CorelDraw so that may be why you have never seen the options.

Oh- SignIT and SignCut are 2 different things. I will move this to the Corel category to see if any Corel gurus have an idea.

If it is an error from Corel, I would not know what to check. Have you tried saving your file in .eps or .ai format then exporting to SignCut? Maybe post a copy of the file so I can troubleshoot further.

ken  when i try to send to signit X2 it works ok but it has severail diferent things you can do all of them work ok only one is not working is the stripe tool  i am still in the design stage at this point not trying to cut just get job made

Ohh, well then I am a bit lost when it comes to design. Maybe someone else knows which way to point you.