SuperConfused

I need some help I am really confused

I just bought the 24" laserpoint uscutter and I cant figure out if I am installing the "knife" correctly.  Does anyone have some picture of them installing or a video of them installing theres that I can see.  I just feel like I am doing it wrong and I cant find any time of manual or description of it from uscutter. 

THANX

See ... now where was this when I was struggling ... and slashing through vinyl?  ;D

I'm still wary of setting my LP to have a pressure beyond 100. I started off with the set 60, the up'd it to 80 and everything works like a charm.  :thumbsup:

SuperConfused,

Have you gotten your blade figured out?

If you still need help, I will try taking pictures of mine to show you, but it is fairly simple.

Remember to take the plastic cover off the blade itself, (I know this should be a now brainer).

Remove the blade holder from the machine, unscrew the cap, insert blade into holder and screw on cap.

Adjust blade as described in the forum, reinsert holder into machine, and you should be set.

Haumana,

Don't fret about the pressure.  I have not had my machine long, but I have cut allot of vinyl on it and my settings are as follows:

Pressure: 125-145 (I find white cuts great at 125-130, but red need 140-145, I don't know why!)

Speed: 30-60 (30 is for the small, detained stuff, 60 for big block text, 40-50 for others)

Blade Offset: .25 (I sometimes switch to .30, I have not determined what setting I like best yet on this.)

I am mostly cutting Oracal 651.