brew22

are the vinyl rolls too large for cutter?

So I was looking to purchase a US Cutter Model: MH365 with a Max. feeding widths: 14" (356mm) but i can only find vinyl in 15" rolls. where can you get smaller width rolls? or is this cutter basically useless?

You can cut pieces of vinyl to size for this cutter.  My recommendation is to buy 24" rolls and cut 12"x24" pieces.  These cutters are mostly used for making stickers.  The 25" unit is far more versatile and usually worth the small price difference.

You can buy 12 inch rolls all over ebay. That is mostly what I buy. Also,if you have a local supply place,you can buy a 24 inch roll and they will usually cut it down for you for a few dollars.In fact,I would think that most online supliers (the real ones,not the ebay sellers who work out of their homes) can cut it down for you as well if you ask.

i know i probally am asking questions that have been answered , but as i explore this new site i'll ask as i come across unknowns .  i am planning on buying a Copam 3500 . ive read so much , i cant remember what applies to what . can i use 24" rolls ? can this cutter " cut 2" letters into 3" peices " as 1 of the cutters i was reading about says it can ?

is there any difference in the Copam 2500 & 3500 other than being able to cut bigger stuff ?

thanks , Rodger

No difference other than size between the 3500 and the 2500. We are currently out of stock of the CP-3500 42" however, and only have the CP-2500 or the CP-4050 which is a 48" cutter. The larger cutters will cut on smaller materials, so yes, you can load 24" material in to the CP-3500 or the CP-4050.