Sign in to follow this  
CATWOM1960

Problem with step by step transfer from Inkscape to Sign Cut

can't remember who posted this but I got a step by step inst on how to transfer from Inkscape to sign Cut I downloaded Inkscape and tried

it and this is all I can get for some reason signcut quits responding would anyone know what may be happening to this

here is a pic of what the screen looks like when it will not respond

any help Please

Bonnie ;D

post-107-12986512447149_thumb.gif

post-107-12986512459534_thumb.gif

Could you post a copy of the file you are trying to send to SignCut?

Please HELP I am having the same problem. Mine never shows up.

Do i need to export as bitmap to my Signcutx2 program file? If so I did it and it shows nothing and does not open it.

This is Brand new to me please Help. I just want to print Arial black vinyl text for 18x24 sign and a 4'x10 banner. someone said i need to create it in inkscape and export to signcut. Please Help me....

SignCut will ONLY read vectorized files in .eps or .ai format. If your file has not been vectorized and you simply save it in either format, it will not open properly. SignCut will not open raster (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, etc.) images properly because it is not a graphics program. Open your raster images with your graphics program (InkScape, Corel, Illy, etc.) and vectorize them, then save in the proper format and open in SignCut for cutting.