cortney03

new and confused!

Welcome Cortney. If you are looking for help you might want to be a little more specific. If you're just looking to say hello, that's OK too.

First of all, welcome to forum. ;D

If you have any questions or problems, post them here and you will get answers.

Everybody here are a great bunch of people and more than willing to help us new to the business.

Mark

ok so here is my problems...

i don't think that my cutter and computer are responding to each other.  I have it hooked up through USB because they are quite a distance away from each other.  When I typed what I wanted in SignBlazer and then went to cut.. it acts like it is going to cut then on the cutter it just says online.  thats it! then the process goes away and I have nothing cut :P  also, the cutter.. is it supposed to be all the way to the left its not mashing the red button or anything but was just wondering.  any help would be appreciated!

Hey Cort. Mine did that too...it would move all the way to the left then it would shut down.  Basically, you have to assign the right port to your computer to make them work in harmony.  Also, make sure your graphic is teh right size for your cutter..i was trying to cut a graphic that was 28 " long and muy cutter was only 24".  I rotated the graphic and it was fine.  ANyway, hope you get it working.

Guest kenya

Hi Cortney......Welcome.

Hope Charlie's info worked. Let us know.

I had to disable and re-enable the cutter port in windows device manager each time i opened SBE.  try that.

Welcome from MO. !You will learn alot from this forum don't be afraid to ask Questions