Sign in to follow this  
scribe

Sending Output to Cutter?

I keep getting the message "Sending output to cutter" but then the message disappears and nothing happens. It looks like it is tracing around the art on the screen, but then nothing cuts. I tried "test" and it cut fine. I have baud rates matched, and I am using serial plugs. This is a LaserPoint. It was working the other day, now nothing. The carriage is not pressing on the little red end buttons. What else can I change?

the Com port is correct, and correct machine is chosen (Creation Pcut630 HPGL). I have tried unplugging the serial port and then reinserting it, still no luck. I use Microsoft XP. In setup and in device manager I have tried ALL combinations of Xon-Xoff, Hardware and None.

Help!

Larry

Do you have direct checked I think I remember reading somewhere here that if you have use cut manager checked it would cause that. I tried a search but came up with nothing.  ;D

Send Ken a pm and he can remote connect and make sure it is not a settings issue. Once he rules that out he would know how to progress for there.

What is a "pm"? and where do I send it....what is Ken's address or email or whatever I need. (Sorry to be so clueless.) Thanks for offering this help!

Larry

Click on his username and you will see the "Send user a PM" option at the bottom.