Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Help us help you ...

To all the newbies (and lazy veteran's) of this forum ...

Please, please, please post your cutting "vitals" in your signature or under your avatar. Then we wouldn't waste a LOT of time asking these questions ...

1. Cutter model?

2. PC of Mac?

3. Operating system?

4. USB or Serial?

5. Cutting Software?

With those most basic details, there are many issues that could be solved by the first member responding. Since many times this information isn't provided or available, it just adds the time and effort. I know that many members want quick answers ... help us help you and there's a good chance your answer will come a lot quicker.  :(

good idea, how do i do that?

Thanks for asking!

Go  to "Profile," then to "Forum Profile Information." There you can choose to place the text either under your Avatar (Personal Text) or in your signature (Signature).  :(

Guest sciondrgn

Ken had asked to remove the custom signatures from your profile, You can use the Custom Title option but Marcus wanted the signatures removed

Ken had asked to remove the custom signatures from your profile, You can use the Custom Title option but Marcus wanted the signatures removed

Yes, it was requested, and I see that many complied, and some did not. As long as we keep it equipment related, I do not see a problem with using the signatures again.

See ... like I totally missed thread. (sigh). Sorry if I started steering people in the wrong direction there!  :(

There ... I fixed my signature  ;D

Done -- good idea for us "lazy veteran's"  ;D

Hey ... I was one of them for a long while  :(