Sign in to follow this  
ifingerpaint2

Cut on vinyl width?

Ok, so I  don't know if this is going to make sense, but how can I get my copam to stack multiple images across the width of the vinyl?? Every time I think I have it figured out I cut it and it stacks down the side/length of the vinyl instead. I am cutting off and wasting a lot of vinyl!! :- Any suggestions?? I am using SignCutX2.

When you go to cut out, make sure the Stack box is checkmarked. Also, you can preview once you enter how many copies you want, and see if it is set to cut lengthwise or widthwise.

Thanks for your suggestions....

I've tried all of that, but just to be sure, I just tried it again. Cut along the length again. Is there somewhere other than in the cut menu to change layout? Any other ideas??

HELP!!! ok now I am really starting to think I must be stupid or something! :- I have tried everything I can think of. I did find that if I go to the the cut menu, then preview, there is the option to fit to width! (does a happy dance!) But then I cut it and it is stretched out and no longer the propper dimensions. Evern then, I stacked and it cut the second one directly above (or Below) the first- instead of next to on the width of the vinyl. I am sure that there is just something that I am missing, some little button somewhere, but do you think I can find it?;D  NO!

:xxx

Has rotating the project image(s) in Signcut had any effect on the desired results?