Sign in to follow this  
Fat A

software - SignCut X2 - any users??

download SignCut X2 with bundle registration code  

2 members have voted

1. 1. download SignCut X2 with bundle registration code

• when does SignCut X2 expire?
    • Anyone bought SignCut X2 from uscutter?

Hey, so I ordered SignCutX2 from uscutter  - and I am registering at SignCutX2 website- but it looks like it only enable me to download "freetrial" - is this the deal with the $89???

Does anyone know when it really expires? (if it really expires, though). UScutter website doesn't say anything about it - so I figured it doesn't have any expiration dates. Would someone let me know what this software is all about? What should I do to download the software from this point??

By the way, I am using Mac OS.

Thanks,

it does not.. i bought mine over a year ago and still using it. you dont need it for anything but to import to and cut.. you dont do any design work with it.. not sure with the Mac.. on your own there

Thanks, Cody- I checked other posts under software section of this forum, and found that I can get 3 years subscription for free.

It is on Sunday - and it seems like nobody at uscutter is working today. Anyways, I just found that for those who are using Safari, there is a trouble registering SignCut X2. I do have the same problem - I registered the bundle but they don't e-mail me back with all the info.

Does anyone know how to solve this??

I guess I need to remove this post to the software section... 

SignCut has the Best weed tools & Best reproducing any parts of the decal that got messed up . You can put a weed line anywhere you want  . You can go back & make any part of the cut that got messed up weeding or applying from what you sent to the cuter .

SignCut has the Best weed tools & Best reproducing any parts of the decal that got messed up . You can put a weed line anywhere you want  . You can go back & make any part of the cut that got messed up weeding or applying from what you sent to the cuter .

i have never used any of the tools on SignCut.. just CUT.. thats it..

Hey, so I ordered SignCutX2 from uscutter  - and I am registering at SignCutX2 website- but it looks like it only enable me to download "freetrial" - is this the deal with the $89???

Does anyone know when it really expires? (if it really expires, though). UScutter website doesn't say anything about it - so I figured it doesn't have any expiration dates. Would someone let me know what this software is all about? What should I do to download the software from this point??

By the way, I am using Mac OS.

Thanks,

I have heard that Safari and Mozilla users have troubles using the bundle registration code site, so if at all possible, use Internet Explorer.

I used Safari and got the registration code and it worked. I did have to e-mail back and forth a few times with Ken to get the right code entered into SignCut.

I used Safari and got the registration code and it worked. I did have to e-mail back and forth a few times with Ken to get the right code entered into SignCut.

SignCut has been notified of the problems some have had when using Safari and Mozilla, so maybe they are getting the bugs worked out.

SignCut has been notified of the problems some have had when using Safari and Mozilla, so maybe they are getting the bugs worked out.

I think it was me Ken  :thumbsup: I won't make Safari take the fall for me (if it was just me with the issue).