Sign in to follow this  
frogg

Vinyl for banner

I have a customer that is wanting a sponsorship banner made for a softball team. I normally use 651 for everything including banners. This banner is going to be put up and taken down frequently so should I use 751, 851 or just stick with 651. I just don't want the vinyl to lift.

651 will be fine. Just roll it with the letters OUT and tell them to always do the same.

Thanks Banner. That is how I do with the banners now. I didn't know if it would matter since it would be rolled and unrolled quite frequently. I will use 651. ;D

the type of Banner material matters more than the vinyl,as far as letters coming off. The smoother or glossier,the better adhesion you have.

I use EnduraMax 13oz currently.

you should be good then. You're probably paying way too much though.

Just curious, if you roll the banner up with the vinyl "IN", will it cause lots of blister looking bubbles.  I think that is what I did wrong???

Just curious, if you roll the banner up with the vinyl "IN", will it cause lots of blister looking bubbles.  I think that is what I did wrong???

yes,it will.And tunneling too.

Frogg - we've been doing Banners for 10 years, and for the most part 651 is all we use, other than orajet 651 gloss for prints, stick with that and you'll be alright