Graphic Systems

New Toy !!!

I am so freak n excited, me and the wife decided to purchase a new toy for the Biz!! Check it out... Its a Gerber M series router,, Im in love

post-2982-12986523864358_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523877124_thumb.jpg

LOL on vinyl and print jobs always! In 2 months routing hells yes!! Its going to take 4 weeks to arive here and about another 4 weeks for me to get use to it so after that OH Hell yes LOL Jumping for joy over here!! :D:P :P ;D

Dang, is there anything Gerber doesn't make?  :D

It's true - attitudes are contagious. I know this how? Because I haven't a clue what that router thing is but because everybody else seems to be so impressed, I'm excited for you, too!

Congrats. Have fun with your new toy.

It's true - attitudes are contagious. I know this how? Because I haven't a clue what that router thing is but because everybody else seems to be so impressed, I'm excited for you, too!

Congrats. Have fun with your new toy.

post-2982-12986523910384_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523910772_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523911066_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523932809_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523933134_thumb.jpg

post-2982-12986523933322_thumb.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8mW0AOe_w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8mW0AOe_w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8mW0AOe_w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG!!! OMG!!!! No wait I'm OK OMG oh OMg i guess not i would kill to be in your shoes with that one congrats my freind

So did you need to create a parking spot for that thing? It looks huge!  :thumbsup:

very impressive though. i would be happy with a simple table top laser engraver (sigh).

Oh, no... I want one of those! I think I need one. I know my husband would kill me - or at the very least divorce me. It's definitely out of the question. Guess I"ll just lust from afar.

Guest crshirts

Congrats on new toy.

All CNC stufff is cool.

I have a much smaller cnc mill.

you will find lots of uses for the router.

Carl

Congrats!! Looks like alot of fun...with ALOT of possibilities!!!

That looks interesting.. Grats on the buy - opens up a bunchload of things to make.

I wouldn't mind knowing what something like that might cost also.