Sign in to follow this  

US Cutter-selling forums or cutters????

I'm trying to obtain the specs on a 12" vinyl cutter US Cutters is offering.Their web site does not offer the specs. Has anyone tried contacting this company via "Contact Us" via e-mail?? What a joke! I think I just made my decision on that 12" cutter they offer.

The person who would most likely know is on vacation til Tuesday. Whoever is subbing for him is probably way behind.

I'm don't mean to offend you or any of the other impatient people who make their 1rst posts complaining . Seems alot of people want retail service at wholesale prices . There is local companies that i can walk into & buy a cutter , vinyl etc . I bought from USCutter because of their forum & the help that goes with it  & paid about 1/4 of what i was within minutes of spending . Companies that were going to charge me 4X what i paid thru USCutter did NOT have any better response time .

How long have you worked for US Cutter Rodger?  lol  After seeing your posts I am guessing you must be related somehow!

How long have you worked for US Cutter Rodger?  lol  After seeing your posts I am guessing you must be related somehow!

Hi Jeff ,

LOL , I have this philosophy I try to keep . It is " treat me good , I'll treat you better ... treat me bad , I'll treat you worse " . Last year i was within minutes of buying a $2400 plus shipping etc cutter . I looked on e-bay & found USCutters auctions along with many others . Being a comparative buyer , i called & researched all of them . I called & talked to Ken & got straight up answers . I read posts on this forum ( was VERY slow then , like 5 says in other threads ) . I bought 2 copams from USCutter & never had 1 second of buyers remorse . I have been self employed in many type business's for 32 years & know the business side of things quite well . USCutter , Ken & this forum has treated me GREAT .They go the extra mile for everybody , even the rude people . I hit a wall when it comes to computer tasks that don't lead me by the hand thru them . I know that is the most common problem people here have  . I also am loyal to a fault . I know Ken & the Mods " need " to keep it business , customer is always right attitude etc , with rude people I can tell it as i see it . I never try to insult , instigate trouble or be rude ... EXCEPT when others start it 1rst & then it is a game that I like to win at . I take offense when people are rude to those that have a job to do & can't be frank . I also have a sense of humor most can't take for long . I like people being nice & being nice back . I understand wanting things done yesterday , but I am comprehensive & mature enough to understand the other side of things . I like the idea of "paying it forward " & try to do what i can .

regards , Rodger

Hi Jeff ,

LOL , I have this philosophy I try to keep . It is " treat me good , I'll treat you better ... treat me bad , I'll treat you worse " . Last year i was within minutes of buying a $2400 plus shipping etc cutter . I looked on e-bay & found USCutters auctions along with many others . Being a comparative buyer , i called & researched all of them . I called & talked to Ken & got straight up answers . I read posts on this forum ( was VERY slow then , like 5 says in other threads ) . I bought 2 copams from USCutter & never had 1 second of buyers remorse . I have been self employed in many type business's for 32 years & know the business side of things quite well . USCutter , Ken & this forum has treated me GREAT .They go the extra mile for everybody , even the rude people . I hit a wall when it comes to computer tasks that don't lead me by the hand thru them . I know that is the most common problem people here have  . I also am loyal to a fault . I know Ken & the Mods " need " to keep it business , customer is always right attitude etc , with rude people I can tell it as i see it . I never try to insult , instigate trouble or be rude ... EXCEPT when others start it 1rst & then it is a game that I like to win at . I take offense when people are rude to those that have a job to do & can't be frank . I also have a sense of humor most can't take for long . I like people being nice & being nice back . I understand wanting things done yesterday , but I am comprehensive & mature enough to understand the other side of things . I like the idea of "paying it forward " & try to do what i can .

regards , Rodger

Dude ... you are soooo the male version of me.

If I can't be polite I try to at least be civil. You get in my face, I'll play along for a bit - you over step your bounds, and all bets are off and you'll need to deal with the "real" me. Give me enough rope, I'll hang you with it. Call me b!tch, tell me something I don't know. Hahahaha. I've had friends and family tell me that it's like watch a good fight when I get into arguments with other people ... of course none of them (my friends and family) choose to argue with me. I try not to take it personally. Hehehehehe.

To the impatient thread starters and posters, I can only tell them to be patient. We really do try to get every question answered .. and if they bother to hang around the forum long enough, then they'll see that there is actually a playful competition among some forum members to see who can provide the first answer. I was a newbie. Posted some questions, waited impatiently, but knew better than to push the issue of "lack of response" on the forum. Everyone tries, and we actually try hard. We go well above and beyond for one another. It's a family here, so try not to marry into and be the instant black sheep.

Okay ... I spoke my peace ...  :huh:

LOL...just had a similar post on my forums the other day.  His first post was.."WHAT REDUCER DO YOU USE FOR XXX PAINT?  ANSWER ME ASAP!!!"

I kindly suggested to exercise the "Search" feature on my forums.  Someone came in his defense saying i needed to lighten up because no one should be forced to have perfect English.  I basically replied..if someone's first post was "whats is the answer to...and they end of their question with an "ASAP", this only proves that 1. they did not take the time to look around. and 2. They have no patience which goes back to point number 1.

Anyway..thought i'd share.

Charlie