Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Doing Wall Words as part of you business

Guest Schramm

Hello all, moving date is quickly closing in!!!  I wanted to share a really great site for getting a ton of great wall word sayings and quotes for a low price all vectorized and vinyl ready!

Check out:  www.myvinyldesigner.com

Been dealing with Michelle the owner for about 1 year and she is great and she is always coming up with new and fun stuff and sells them at a great price!

Rob

Guest Schramm

Is this a shameless plug??  :P

HUH?:D?  Trust me if it is a plug then it is a dumb one as I dont get anything from it.  Right now I live in Florida and I am moving back to Illinois and there company as you can see from their site is in neitehr state.  I found them on ebay about a year ago, I have used their vector stuff and like everything else on this board I am just givning everyone other places to look for ideas and images at a pretty fair little deal nothing more!!! 

I went there after I saw this post and bought one within 10 minutes.

I have been trying to think of something to donate to a fund raiser at the pre-school/daycare that my wife is the director at, found a nice saying about kids and thought, "thats it", 2.50 was worth it in my opinion.  I would have probably spent an hour or more making it my self.

I am going to cut it and donate it for the silent auction.