ncbmims

Hello All,

My name is Shelly. I have been looking at this forum and thought it would be a great help for us. We have a very small but fast growing business that we do embroidery on any and everything from key fobs to handbags that we make and sell.  We set up a flea market type booth every friday in our town and are becoming very busy. We do have a big signage company in our town and are not looking to take their business, just looking for a way to do small stuff for our customers. My partner and I are looking for a machine to do vinyl lettering for the most part. For cars, tags, etc. The machine would need to be portable for us to set up at our craft shows, etc. We would love to get into some graphics but not sure if we can afford to at this point. Very limited business budget. We are completely clueless about the vinyl cutting world. Was looking at the pcut on here but no clue what we need to go with it.  A must is the software for the interlocking monogram type initials. We can venture into other things as we go such as stick people and all else. Please help with any info that you may have to offer will be appreciated.

Shelly

Thanks all for the welcome.  I have posted in pre sales with alot of questions so any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shelly