TruckDriver

Hello from IRAQ!

Hello all!  Another Jay here!  I am in the US Air Force, doing a year in Iraq.  I just ordered my first cutter and am looking forward to selling some things here.  I'd like to make decals and shirts, I think they'd really sell!

I've been browsing the forums for a while now, and am downloading all of the free stuff I can.  If anybody can help out, or point me to the right direction for more vector art or anything, I would surely appreciate it.  The internet is SLOW here, and it takes a while, but if anybody is willing to send me anything, I would appreciate it.  I would think about using paypal to re-imburse you - if we can work to an agreement first.

Well, I'm glad to be here.  I've always wanted to get a cutter, and now I have plenty of time to use it, since I'm doing a year here.

Jay

outbreak@cox.net

...Out...

Hey Jay

Welcome to the forums! Good luck in your new venture  ;)

We are here to help.

Joe

Welcome to the forums.  As you already know a bunch of great people here.

I second Regis, thank you for serving!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forums and as others have said thank you for serving our country.

Guest kenya

Hi Jay,

Your going to love it here.

Thanks for all you do in Iraq!

Jay... welcome to te forums! Glad to have ya...

Do me a favor... PM me your address, and I'll burn a CD with as much stuff(eps images) as I can and send it to ya since the net is slow over there in the 'sandbox'  ;)

Hey, thanks for all of your support guys and gals!  I truly appreciate it.  Well, since my first post, I have run into a snag with getting my cutter sent over here to Iraq.  USCutter is trying to work it, and I really appreciate it.

firemalt - SWEET!  i can't thank you enough!!!  Is there anything I can do to re-pay you???

...Out...

firemalt - SWEET!  i can't thank you enough!!!  Is there anything I can do to re-pay you???

Just come home in one piece...

Welcome from us here in IL. Jay ! If you are going to be selling graphics in IRAQ trade for OIL K  ;D

:huh::o:huh::o