Sign in to follow this  
slopchops

US Cutter Monoply?

It's all good guys ... step back, take a deep breath.  :P

If you want to install SBE on another computer, then you need to purchase another license number. I would love to have SBE on all of my computers I have, but it's just not financially practical for me - especially since I'm not "in the business" and know that I will offset the cost with my next job.

All you have to do with EVERY computer you want SignBlazer on is go to USCutter's e-bay auction & download the trial version of SignBlazer on each PC . No activation available . When ( I'm saying this in positive hopes :D SignBlazer reopens it's business doors , things might change as far as updates etc . I have been using the trial version since USCutter started offering SignBlazer packages with the cutters  ( over 1 year ) .

this link is to a USCutters e-bay auction . Look in the " Sofware choice " section

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-24-25-Vinyl-Cutter-Cutting-Plotter-USCutter-w-USB_W0QQitemZ270269753373QQihZ017QQcategoryZ26245QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Humana... SBE has gone out of business. You can not buy and recieve an activeation code for the full software anymore. The other thing one can currently do to get SBE, is download the trail version(which is free). In your case... this might be something you could look into doing since it's all free.

Just to clarify for Humana... I think Chops thought his USCutter would ONLY work with SBE program, and was a little ticked off that he could only put it on one computer, and then the fact that the software wasn't able to update became another issue.

DOH! I sooo learn something new everyday... in everyone else's case, they'd better hope that I learn more than one thing everyday. Mahalo for that clarification FM! I'm soo glad you guys have patience with me.  :D Bummer that SBE has gone out of business. I thought they were just getting bought out (and not necessarily in a bankrupt thing). I'm happy to use my SBE, it's the only thing that I know, but I hope that my Flexi Starter will be in the mail soon and I can get started on that too. Woo Hoo!!

You know, I'm normally one that will recommend updates to others, but when I had issues trying to get my LP all squared away and functioning properly, I made sure not to download any updates ... if it ain't broke, why fix it? hehehehe.

my mistake. I thought you said you had been in the sign business for years.

Yes I have John. I know how to use the sign painters brushes, everything from a finch, to a flat, to a cutter, to a quill.

I also know the art of sandblasting signs, routing them, and antiquing them.

I know how to goldleaf, silkscreen and paint awnings.

I was doing signs long before the computers came out.

It takes skill of which I no longer do.

I had the insight to be the first computerized sign company in my area of which I sold out for a very nice profit.

I don't HAVE to do signs but it amuses me and I help the new comers with their sign problems.

Thats why I'm here.  ;)

"I had the insight to be the first computerized sign company in my area of which I sold out for a very nice profit."

Hey , i realized what might be meant ... USCutter has their version of the board game .  ;)  I'll buy 1 !!!  new rules & new names .. Let's see ... Do Not pass CUT ( GO ) go directly to " locked thread " ( Jail )

Hey , i realized what might be meant ... USCutter has their version of the board game .  ;D  I'll buy 1 !!!   new rules & new names .. Let's see ... Do Not pass CUT ( GO ) go directly to " locked thread " ( Jail )

LOL you are on to something !  ;) What would board walk be I already know the utilities (water works "bad download / PC Crash / plotter failure) ............... ;)

Hey , i realized what might be meant ... USCutter has their version of the board game .  ;D  I'll buy 1 !!!   new rules & new names .. Let's see ... Do Not pass CUT ( GO ) go directly to " locked thread " ( Jail )

LOL you are on to something !  ;) What would board walk be I already know the utilities (water works "bad download / PC Crash / plotter failure) ............... :thumbsup:

The tokens on the board would be little cutters, and rail roads would be different places to get your supplies. maybe the jail would be where you wait while you swapping out a part with the USC office  ;D