C Lewis

hello peoples....................from the west coast

laserpoint 24/ scx2 & osx  

6 members have voted

1. 1. laserpoint 24/ scx2 & osx

• hello
    • bye

hi people.

i am a freelance graphic designer and artist from southern california. i run mac  osx and most to all my work is done in illustrator.

i was working in art department for sign shop designing signs, banners, vectorizing crappy raster logos, layouts-typesetting & all that other good stuff.

i am now working from home freelancing for various companies like humbloldtclothing.com, konformityclothing.com, kaitlynbellydance.com, strwontonemedia and the list goes on........

just wanted to say high to everyone...

i just purchased the laserpoint24 and running signcutx2. i am not very happy with the scx2 and am now having problems with the cutter now. it was running fine yesterday & now when i send a job to it, the carriage runs all the way to the left and hits the kill switch. i dont know why its doing this. thanks in advance for the help.

blessed

welcome...if you can't get the cutter prpblem solved,Ken will be in to work Monday maybe he can sort it out.

yeah...if i cant figure it out. i will just wait til mon to get ahold of someone for support....

in the meantime hopefully someone has had this same problem.......

i was not sure on what the pole question thing was? so i put hi, bye......

what is that for?

Guest fivestar

It's nothing, you started a poll instead of a new topic and we are just ribbing you.  We are known for doing dumbass stuff like that.  But we are pretty good people.  :) :) :)

Guest kenya

Hi core......

hopefully your problem will be resolved quickly.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a newbie to the Lasercut also.  Had the same problem a few times, but I haven't had it happen to me again since I started setting my starting point to the far right edge of the vinyl.  I just pop in my vinyl and press offline.  Then position the cutter to the far right edge and hit the x before putting it back online.  Seems to have done the trick for me.  Hope it works for you as well.