Guest fivestar

A New Site

Guest fivestar

Alright guys, here is a new site/forum that I want everyone of you join please join and help get launched.  http://www.tshirtvideoforum.com/forums/  This site is run by an online friend and we are going to make it the 2nd best/friendliest site on the web (this one is first of course).  It is going to be all about the t-shirt industry and vinyl in general.  It is geared towards instructional/services with video uploads and the whole 9 yrds. 

So please go over and join and lets help this site take off like I know we can.

P.S. Marcus you could see a boatload or 2 of cutters through this site. :)

Guest fivestar

Thanks Tim.  We'll get that site off the ground.  Roger just got it up less the 48 hrs ago so it's definitely still in it's infancy stage.

Put in a good with Roget about me... I want to be a moderator! (so I can ban bk2designs)

I dunno..I am banned from one post office up here...and I was actually escprted to the city limits of one town once by the cops.

Guest fivestar

Would I be welcome there?

John you'd be welcomed with open arms.......The open arms would be ralas, but they would still be opened.  :) :) :)

Guest fivestar

If not, go incognito......Like CoroplastsignJohn.... or Banner(yourlastname).....they'd never figure you out.  :) :) :)

I think we should make an Off Topic forums  :) LOL

It would be so much fun and firemalt, fivestar, JoeCamaro and bk2designs could be the moderators  :)

Guest fivestar

Remember Joe, at the new site it's FireMalt, he moved up in the world.  :) :) :) Sorry Tim, I couldn't resist.

Guest fivestar

BTW, Joe was that meant to be posted at the other forum?  Because we have an off-topic section and this thread is in it.  I am going to be so confused between these 2 sites.  They look identical.  :) :) :)

BTW, Joe was that meant to be posted at the other forum?  Because we have an off-topic section and this thread is in it.  I am going to be so confused between these 2 sites.  They look identical.  :) :) :)

No five, I meant that we should make a whone new forum called the Offtopicforum

You know theres USCutter forum, T-shirtforums, and so on

Well we need a forum dedicated to off topic things, lol, get it?

Guest fivestar

LMAO that domain is already taken.

I signed up  :P  I'm just going into making some t-shirts for myself and see how it goes before I start doing some for others.

Well count me in!! 

I can see how confusing it could be....both sites look alike.

Jenny

Put in a good with Roget about me... I want to be a moderator! (so I can ban bk2designs)

:P

Hi  so far we have 49 members and a ton of videos not only for t-shirts but signs and screen printing to. I will be putting up more videos in the near future, the reason this site was started is that you can search you tube all day and find mostly junk videos  so I have combined the best and most informative videos in one spot so you don't have to sift out the lumps.

To everyone that hasn't joined come on over and take a look,, for those that have Thanks and I hope you enjoy !!!

Roger

The more members we get the better as the discussions will pick up,, I have talked to the fine folks at US cutters and as soon as they get their video production up and running we will have videos and instructionals for the cutters on air also.