firemalt

My first REAL attempt at heat pressing

FM, I like how that came out. What would you charge a fellow firefighter/forum member for one of those? :)

honestly I think those guys have to be drunk to do it!!!LOL

I love it!! We actually had a structure fire yesterday afternoon, and was able to save it.

Nice work man. Very classy.

Hear in Aust something like that would go for $25-30 easy. So yeah, your price seems reasonable.

Dan

So far, I've only had one person question the price... I guess he be one of the un-cool guys without one.  :P

So far, I've only had one person question the price... I guess he be one of the un-cool guys without one.  :P

[/quote

i know that's right. ur gonna have people question the price if they don't know the quality and workmanship of what ur selling. hehe he'll be alright, i've had customers who question and leave then come back to order. lol

Honey... we need to teach you how to properly quote someone, you've been killin' me for the last two weeks with this issue! Somehow you manage to add your comment/reply inside the qupte box... and now you have Jenny doing it too! :P

The problem is... this same guy had some tee's made about a year ago for a bunch of guys, and the shirts were only like $12 or $15 each. Under 20, I'm sticking to $18... over 20, and I may drop the price to $15.

well teach me then. firemalt if they purchase qty such as 10 at one time then ur start breaking down the price but if they r purchasing them as one offs the price is right. just say i want to purchase 15 for my a shift or crew, well yes there should be a different price.

well teach me then. firemalt if they purchase qty such as 10 at one time then ur start breaking down the price but if they r purchasing them as one offs the price is right. just say i want to purchase 15 for my a shift or crew, well yes there should be a different price.

hit qoute button and enter reply AFTER the last .  by the way those prices seem fine to me

1. After you hit the quote button, type your message after the [/*quote] coding.

2. Thanks for the helpful info. As of right now, I thin I have 10 or 11 people that want one. I think I'm going to take David's advice and send off the design for plastisol for 20 or 25. Figure out what my cost for production is, and then set a price.

1. After you hit the quote button, type your message after the [/*quote] coding.

2. Thanks for the helpful info. As of right now, I thin I have 10 or 11 people that want one. I think I'm going to take David's advice and send off the design for plastisol for 20 or 25. Figure out what my cost for production is, and then set a price.

[/quote

that's what i thought i was doing dear.

as far as the t shirt, is it hard to weed? if not why bother unless u have like 40 or more?

will they produce it in plastisol?, i redesign a logo for an event one time and was turned away by three different vendors, transfer express, first edition, and boo-z warehouse. just asking, that was about four years ago.

man your slow  :P :P

as far as the price goes after years of dealing with the public ive come to use this motto.  If i gave every person who walked through the door $100 someone would bitch that they didnt get $200!!

LOL, somehow you keep deleting the ], look at your last post.

thats what i am seeing too

It took about 15 or 20 minutes to weed. This may be cause it my first time to weed on heat press material, but thenagain there's a lot of little items to weed out.

I'm willing to lose a $1.00 per shirt to save on time.

If I did 20 shirts at 20 minutes a piece, that's 6 hours and 40 minutes of weeding!!!! Sending it off to get plastisol my take a few days, but there's no rush on the job, and I can think of alot of other things I could be doing for 6 hours and 40 minutes... (pm sent, lol)

I'm doing it too?:P  :-    with quoting??

I do NOT believe it!  If I do...it's because I've FINALLY figured out how to read Non's post when quoting..LMAO.

You know I love ya Non!!  :P

Jenny

I thought I saw one post where you did it, Jenny... but maybe it was just soething Shelia quoted you on.  :P

FatDad... Tru dat

awl hell now yall, i am not doing that.... well i don't know what's going on because i'm doing it like it's suppose to be done. i'm not deleting anything :P  but then again firemalt, u know i'm a ding dong remember honey. and fatdad, why u just now saying something. ....ummm i see how u r.

awl hell now yall, i am not doing that.... well i don't know what's going on because i'm doing it like it's suppose to be done. i'm not deleting anything :P  but then again firemalt, u know i'm a ding dong remember honey. and fatdad, why u just now saying something. ....ummm i see how u r.

[/quote

well lets see if this works]

well lets see if this works

maybe when you click to type you are click before the ] and thats why your included in the quote

well lets see if this works

maybe when you click to type you are click before the ] and thats why your included in the quote

it loooks like if the ] is removed everythign that follows will be qouted.  i a side note my quotes seem to be fine

hehe , first let me set the record straight. we have jacked jenny's thread lol, secondly, yall know i'm working on a jacked up keyboard and a bootlegged mouse. come on hehe. so.... with that said, PRAY FOR ME! LOL