Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Banner Question

I was asked to do a banner (which I have not done before).  Sounds good.  They are requesting, however, to have a velcro tear-off banner piece that displays the time of the event (that way they can reuse the same banner later...but display a different time for the reoccuring event if needed).  Hope that makes sense.

What do you think my best option would be?  I have some sample scrim banner material that a company sent me that I thought I would never use.  It is so thin, though...it almost looks like paper.  Would that be my best option...or can you buy very small banner squares somewhere?

Sure appreciate any advise on this. :)

Try these folks  jomark5@sbcglobal.net  I needed custom banners, found Mark and Jodi here on this form. They not only custom made what I needed but at an unbelievable price.

Tom.

Try these folks   jomark5@sbcglobal.net   I needed custom banners, found Mark and Jodi here on this form. They not only custom made what I needed but at an unbelievable price.

Tom.

:o:thumbsup::o:)

my only supplier for white blanks for 3 years now.

do they have a website, or something, as i think this is their email.

MMM

Guest fivestar

MMM just email them, they will get right back to you.  Their product and prices are unbeatable.  I actually have an order being delivered Monday from them.