firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

:)Done.

WOW........thanks so much.  You have just confirmed I really need an external hard drive!  :huh:

Question about the swap meet files posted here, within the zip file is a pdf of all the files like a catalog. I know how to make an image a pdf but does anyone know what program to use to layout multiple images then make it a pdf? hope this makes since!

Question about the swap meet files posted here, within the zip file is a pdf of all the files like a catalog. I know how to make an image a pdf but does anyone know what program to use to layout multiple images then make it a pdf? hope this makes since!

Corel Draw, Illustrator, Indesign, OpenOffice Impress, any program that can import these types of files and then export to pdf

I was playing with it in Illustrator and it works fine just wondering if there was an easier program people use. Thanks for yoru input

I was playing with it in Illustrator and it works fine just wondering if there was an easier program people use. Thanks for yoru input

With Photoshop you can do a batch coversion of multiple files in a folder and it will create a multi page pdf. The only downside is the prep work if there are a lot of images and their size.

If you have Adobe Acrobat you can also select multiple files in a folder and either create individual pdfs or combine them into one file. Much like photshop there can be a lot of prep work.

Probably the best way to do it is to create your catalog pages in corel or illy by putting multiple images on one page that way you don't have tons of pages to flip through to find what you're looking for.

PDF Batch Conversion using Photoshop CS3...File... automate... pdf presentation...browse for files...select the files you want to include...save as multipage doc...click on the include options for whatever you want to include...click save.... select the document properties you want to use...save pdf and photoshop will do it's magic....It may take some time if there are a lot of files or large files. Each image is going to be one page so if there are a lot images you may want to create some pages in Illy with multiple images.  :huh:

hey nice thanks low! hey i will pick u up from the airport. memphis international. lol nice flower!

Irfan view might do what you are looking for, click on the file tab and select thumbnails. You can also print multiple files on one page.