nonabelle

FOR THE T SHIRT NEWBIES...... CHECK THIS OUT!

I didn't have time to watch the entire video, but it seems like a good one... I may have to give imprintables a try. Thanks for the post, Nona  :)

great job!! this is just the stuff i am looking for!!

Guest fivestar

I didn't have time to watch the entire video, but it seems like a good one... I may have to give imprintables a try. Thanks for the post, Nona  :)

Avoid Shitprintables like the plague.  You've been warned. 

Avoid Shitprintables like the plague.  You've been warned. 

FIVE, u never cease to amaze me. now that video was not for u. it is for the newbies.

don't be like that fivestar, just give them the oportunity to learn the same way we did. u know ur a professional.

and u also know that there is nothing wrong with imprintables warehouse.

I have seen their video before for shirts, but never ordered from them.

Jenny

LOL... I knew that comment would get a rise out of you, David. You and others have recommended enough other brands to stay away from them, you haven't steered me wrong yet.

Guest fivestar

Sheila yes the video is a good video.  I was commenting to Tim about not using Shitprintables.  :) You provided an excellent thread about t-shirt pressing, I was just warning to stay away from the company that Josh the Liar represents. 

Sheila yes the video is a good video.  I was commenting to Tim about not using Shitprintables.   :) You provided an excellent thread about t-shirt pressing, I was just warning to stay away from the company that Josh the Liar represents. 

five ur a sweetheart, for all u do. :angel

but ur also crazy as hell :)

but i love ya tho. ur a good person. i know u don't mean no harm. :)

Guest Schramm

So I have given some thought about buying vinyl for shirts and printing some t's what is wrong with shitprintables?  Did they burn you or is the product for shit?  Seemed to me to be shot in real time without editing and honestly seemed easy.  I am just wondering as I do not want to become a casuality I just want to print some shirts.  I own a heat press and it just sits there collecting dust.

So I have given some thought about buying vinyl for shirts and printing some t's what is wrong with shitprintables?  Did they burn you or is the product for shit?  Seemed to me to be shot in real time without editing and honestly seemed easy.  I am just wondering as I do not want to become a casuality I just want to print some shirts.  I own a heat press and it just sits there collecting dust.

me personally, i love the eco film from imprintables. i also use thermoflex plus. my first choice is the spectra ecofilm tho.

now mind u, they do or did have a product that when they first launched it was not up to par. the product was called spectra cut. they had a lot of complaints about it. of course i never got the chance to use it.

Guest fivestar

Both, I lost a big contract because the guy in the video flat out lied to me on the telephone about a product failure they had.  I looked like a dumbass to "at the time" my biggest client and they ended up dropping me because of this product failure, and Josh flat out told me there was no problem with the product.  But right after that I spoke with someone else at their company and he said "yes we are aware of this problem and are trying to figure out what is causing it" or something to that affect, by that time I had already lost the contract and it took me until just a few months ago to get it back.

I promise you, I won't lose it again.

Also he, Josh, lied to all the members at t-shirtforums for months before enough of us over there finally got his lieing ass to admit there was a problem.  As you can see I have no use for that guy and will never deal with a company that has a guy like him representing them.  So to that I call them Shitprintables and I let everyone I can know how I feel about them.  Rodney has stopped me from posting about this over at t-shirtforums anymore, I would say because they are his biggest sponsor.  I respect that, that is his bread and butter, but I told him I would let the whole world know outside of his forum.

Guest fivestar

Sheila they still to this day sell that JUNK.  It's their Spectra Cut II and every now and then people are asking why it failed over at t-shirtforums, you don't know how bad I want to tell them.  But as I stated above, Rodney "put the hammer down" on me posting about it.  :) :) :)

Guest fivestar

Schramm if you are interested in trying Shitprintable's Eco-Film, do yourself a favor and buy a roll of Siser Easyweed from US Cutter.  IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING....:) :) :) Sorry Sheila, but you knew it was coming.

Sheila they still to this day sell that JUNK.  It's their Spectra Cut II and every now and then people are asking why it failed over at t-shirtforums, you don't know how bad I want to tell them.  But as I stated above, Rodney "put the hammer down" on me posting about it.  :) :) :)

i know that they had a lot of complaints about it. but other than that their products that i have tried have work flawlessly. five i totally understand where ur coming from on that.

and rodney needs to know that he's running a forum and not a church. that's what the forum is for.

I didn't have time to watch the entire video, but it seems like a good one... I may have to give imprintables a try. Thanks for the post, Nona  ;D

If you don't read/watch the entire post, How can you post an accurate opinion??? My 3 cts

If you don't read/watch the entire post, How can you post an accurate opinion??? My 3 cts

Should of kept reading the rest of the thread...

LOL... I knew that comment would get a rise out of you, David. You and others have recommended enough other brands to stay away from them, you haven't steered me wrong yet.

Nonabell, w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l videos for newbies.

It is a very well organized tour to show how the whole thing is.

Very helpful.

Thanks! ;D

Thanks for the post of the video. 

And to address the other comments - we have since rectified the issue that we had with the Spectracut II with 99.9% of our customer base.  We've also released the Eco-Film product which is in the video to offer an alternative brand.  It has actually become our best seller.

As you can read all over the place here - fivestar has a problem with me personally and therefore bashes me and Imprintables everywhere.  If anyone is questioning my character or the quality of our product, I can provide thousands of references/customers who like my service and support and trust me and my company - or you can just google my name, pick up a trade magazine or go to one my seminars to see what I am doing to help new businesses succeed.

Once again - Fivestar, I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication that we had and hope that you'll find a way to forgive me at some point in the future.  I, in no way tried to have a negative effect on your business and I feel bad that I did.

Josh

Guest fivestar

Thanks for the post of the video. 

And to address the other comments - we have since rectified the issue that we had with the Spectracut II with 99.9% of our customer base.  We've also released the Eco-Film product which is in the video to offer an alternative brand.  It has actually become our best seller.

As you can read all over the place here - fivestar has a problem with me personally and therefore bashes me and Imprintables everywhere.  If anyone is questioning my character or the quality of our product, I can provide thousands of references/customers who like my service and support and trust me and my company - or you can just google my name, pick up a trade magazine or go to one my seminars to see what I am doing to help new businesses succeed.

Once again - Fivestar, I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication that we had and hope that you'll find a way to forgive me at some point in the future.  I, in no way tried to have a negative effect on your business and I feel bad that I did.

Josh

You can say what you want, the only "problem" I have with you is you lied directly to me on the phone and made me look like an ass to my client.  You did it once, Mr. Used Car Salesman, it will never happen again.  That's a promise.

BTW, while you're here, you want to let everyone know if your eco is a different product then siser's easyweed?  Hell you'll say it is different even if it isn't.  As for googling your name, WTF does that have to do with anything.  You lied flat out to me on the phone, I busted you, end of story. 

You're correct I will "bash" you until the day I or you get out of this industry, as for Imprintables I have nothing against them except that you represent them and if a liar represents a company then I see that company as a liar. 

Why did it take you so long to finally admit there was a problem with SCII?  The whole damned forum at t-shirtforums was having similar problems and you kept saying there nothing wrong when you knew for a fact there was.

You don't need to appologize to me.  We will never do business again.

Guest fivestar

BTW, signatures are allowed on this site anymore.  Please kindly remove yours.

Guest crshirts

Lots of information there

thanks

Carl

Guest fivestar

I think you two need to go out back, and take care of things, then go get a beer.

I don't drink alcohol been 3 yrs April 23rd and it seems I need to *go out back* with a few different people.  I'm really not a *hot head* it just comes off that way sometimes.

I am not authorized to reveal the source for our material or any like product in the marketplace.

As far as admitting there was a problem with Spectracut II...

Our company was working back and forth with the factory to see if in fact there was a problem.  Also, we were selling thousands of yards that were working just fine.  I tested and completed many successful applications during this period with no problems.  At the time, it was all very puzzling.  I now know that the problem was at different points throught the lots being manufactured.  There could be issues in the center of a roll and not at the beginning - or vice versa.  After the factory tested our lots and confirmed the defective material, we communicated it and offered refunds or exchanges.  Could I have handled it better - yes.  Did I lie -no.  I gave you the information that I was privy to and thats the truth.