charlie_b CFXPaintworks

Just finished for one of the RC Mags.

Guest fivestar

I'm going to post but I'm not gonna comment because whatever I say can't justify how good that looks.  :thumbsup:

there is not enough adjectives! so i will just be sitting in the corner trying to stay in the lines in my coloring book.

:thumbsup: Sick work as always after i fund my vacation I deff need to get that body done. Your work is mind bottleing LOL

BEAUTIFUL! charlie all ur work is awesome. i just don't understand it. :thumbsup:

i kinda do.  i wonder if he has a step by step with pics that will make us say "Ahhhhh now i get it!"

I'm flabbergasted....even with step by step I'd still be freaking out  lol.

makes me wanna go out and buy a shell for my RC and try something out.  :thumbsup:

charlie.. you do some awesome work.. my wife is a painter but she hasnt painted in a years.. she says she doesnt have any inspiration to paint right now.. i bought her an airbrush a few years ago so i have been showing her your work.. she is getting inspired again  :thumbsup: so hopefully after our son is born.. she will start painting again.. thanks for posting your videos too.. i have them bookmarked

They are pretty rough vids i did at my mom's house, but im glad u like them.  I think if she started Airbrushing Tshirts and using your vinyl for masks, you BOTH can come up with pretty cool products.  Best of luck to you and your family.  Nothing better than being born to creative parents!

Says the video is not available.  :-

weird.. i just checked it out for a 2nd time.. works here