Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Interesting forum stats

Each month since Jan. 2007, well over 100 people have joined the forum... some months were close to 200 people.

Since Jan. 2008, there have already been over 1,000 people join the forum!

Last month along, there were over 8,300 posts!

This place is getting HUGE!!!!  :thumbsup:

Nice one... took me a second to research that one.

481 members have 10 or more posts.

A lot of people join but not very many stay active. I think most join to get their cutters up and running then disappear. Some of us get addicted.

I too am not addicted. Just couldn't sleep at night without visiting this forum :thumbsup:

I HAVE to check the forum almost daily......I mean things change so quickly here, and even though I visit regularly, I still miss stuff!  :thumbsup:

It will be a sad day, if the 'regulars' ever stop visiting.....

ditto.. im here to stay.. its hard to find good people that are willing to help.. my LP24" comes in monday.. so i might need some help setting it up but im here to help anyone else with the knowledge i have already learned so far..

At 21d 19h 35m online here I can honestly sayI'm not addicted  :thumbsup: I'm just really bored at my real job sometimes...LOL

Oh yeah... Messin' with firemalt is fun!!! LOL

Guest fivestar

Total time logged in: 34 days, 22 hours and 28 minutes here.  ;D ;D :thumbsup: alot of it is when I'm actually working though. ;D

I was wondering how some of you can be on so much, I log on from home and am always having to do things like get a drink, change that TV station.

Boy I miss being at the office all day doing these important things....

I love this forum too but John is angry at me. Removes my posts.

just the childish ones that refer to me and my website which MANY have seen. I"ve removed a few of the racist ones too but that's another story.

just the childish ones that refer to me and my website which MANY have seen. I"ve removed a few of the racist ones too but that's another story.

Come on John, can't you take a little kidding?

Come on John, can't you take a little kidding?

I like cheesecake but after awhile I tend to get sick of it. Question answered?

lol.. hey we all cant always agree.. but thats the beauty of the forum.. we are not identical robots.. we all have our own opinions and thoughts.. thats what makes a "forum" a good place for information.. your way might work but might not be the way that I do it.. there are many different routes to a specific point.. some like the fast way.. others like the scenic way.. either way we make it at the end.. so who is the red headed step child in this bunch?  :thumbsup:

32 days, 16 hours, 4 minutes, does that make me an addict? I think I need rehab. Also 4 out of 10 topics by most replies are mine  :thumbsup:

JC

Guest fivestar

Holy cow, Billy Hughes is still at 3rd place for most time online.  He hasn't been here forever.  That guy must of really lived on here.  I now hold that title with Joe in a very close 2nd.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Guest TracMatt

I don't know how you stay online that long, about every other day I have to resign in.  I have it on forever too, but it signs me out for some reason.  That video was sad but funny!

Tracee

Tracee... I think you can change the time length for your login session, just can't remember where. I think if you logout, and then try logging back in without the password, when the page refreshes, it gives your the option to change the time?

Guest TracMatt

Thanks firemalt.  I will try that.

Tracee