Sign in to follow this  
Kysmiley

signblazer and corel draw

Is there any way to get signblazer to list a CDR file as a type when trying to import. It may be easier to vector and save it as a cdr file. I really need to get this image vectored so i can cut it. But most of all I need to learn how to do it for others.

Pat

now i'm getting very frustrated with this program  :thumbsup: it does not support any of the file types corel uses. I really need to get to know how to do images. I have one for a customer and one for myself.

Pat

Then I must be doing something wrong when I import as an eps file into signblazer it looks good on the main screen till I hit the cutter button then that preview shows lots of the image missing. Any Ideas why

Pat

Possibly more than one color in your .eps file, and if that is the case, when you get to the cut layout screen, look towards the top left of the screen and make sure none of the colors have a red X on them. If so, hold the CTRL key on your keyboard and click all the ones with a red X to select all of the colors.

Would this be the case even if the only color used was black?  Perhaps darker and lighter mixed together?

Thanks I will try that.  Will post shortly to let you know.

Pat

You will certainly find out when you go to the cut layout screen just how many colors are in the graphic.

Seems that i may have gotten it. I used the control key and selected all the colors. It seems to have cut it. The cutter tore up part of the graphic though. I'm hoping my wife can fix it as she weeds it.

Pat