BannerJohn

the biggest 3 color logo so far

here is a logo I did on a 4x8 banner. It's 3 colors (the white bit of text is layered,not the banner beneath).

The pic I had was literally less than 7kb,the size of a postage stamp. JoeCamaro vectorized it for me. The man is a genius! Thanks Joe.

Good job John :)

It is good to see some of our work.

Thats a big layered logo!

Your welcome John, I am happy to help you out my friend.

Joe

you did the hard part,Joe.

Before anyone asks..I did it wet. I can't imagine trying something that big dry.

LOL John, you are fast. I was just going to ask that.

Can you do wet app over vinyl? I mean, can you place the red square and then place the blue h thing and move freely?

Yup...

JB... just curious, why didn't you just do a total punch through on the inside white vs. adding a 3rd layer?

Yup...

JB... just curious, why didn't you just do a total punch through on the inside white vs. adding a 3rd layer?

I"ve done it both ways...this way was just easier to me. I had to piece it(the grapfic is 32") and I didn't want to tape it..made it easier to line up just doing straight vinyl.

The entire graphic took me about 20 minutes to do,all layers.

My question is still waiting for an aswer  ;D

If I apply vinyl to a surface, can I wet it and add another layer and move freely?

Joe

Guest fivestar

John it looks great, we will see how good Joe is as he is vectorizing one for me too LOL J/K Joe I know how good you are. 

Joe, yes after you lay one layer down and remove the tape, you can wet it and lay another layer down and move it around on the first layer.

My question is still waiting for an aswer  ;D

If I apply vinyl to a surface, can I wet it and add another layer and move freely?

Joe

I answered you... "Yup".

John, that's quite a peice of work.  I'm just learning enough to appreciate how "big" of a challange that is.  Did you say that you peiced it togather?  Like a 32" base cut on a 24" cutter?    Is that what you meant?

John, that's quite a peice of work.   I'm just learning enough to appreciate how "big" of a challange that is.  Did you say that you peiced it togather?   Like a 32" base cut on a 24" cutter?    Is that what you meant?

no. I meant I cut the biggest bit in two sections.The red bit. Top and bottom.