Kysmiley

Help cutting image

I have an image i have imported to signblazer, when i go to cut it I get a message saying it is a bitmap and will not cut. we have tried both gif and jpeg, And still the same message. I am also concerned that the image has many loops and circles. Will all the holes be cut out of the image?

Pat

My wife says it is vectorized. She did it in Paint shop pro. Should I do this in signblazer or corel draw?

Pat

If SB comes back and tells you it's a bitmap then it's not a vector file.. like banner said, it has to be a vector file.

Guest fivestar

Post the file here and let someone on here look at it and help you out. 

Thanks I will read on how to post an image and then post it. I still need to know how to do this down the road though. I'm glad this is just for myself.

Think I got it lets see.

bmp-sm.jpg

YAHOOOO I did that LOL. Hope it is large enough to work with.

Pat

same thing happened to me this week when someone sent me an eps file. said it was or part of it was a bitmap. he had to redo it and send it again. after a few attempts, it worked

I'm not sure how i got the vector out of the image but I did and saved it as an eps file. The file seemed to have many shades of black which were coming up as colors. After selecting all the colors with the red X's I was able to cut the image. The cutter ripped part of the image as it was cutting though. I'm not sure what my wife changed in the weeding catagories to cause this. I will figure it out though.

Pat