Got an Ebay 16x24 clammy and am impatiently waiting it's arrival.  I wish i could afford a Mighty Press but at this time, it was the right price.  I will do a review on tis and see what it has to offer.  Anyway, tshirts, here i come~!

Got an Ebay 16x24 clammy and am impatiently waiting it's arrival.  I wish i could afford a Mighty Press but at this time, it was the right price.  I will do a review on tis and see what it has to offer.  Anyway, tshirts, here i come~!

good for u. when i first started doing t shirts 10 yrs ago. i only used and still have a little cheap 9x12 by jetpress. it's working like a champ. so u did excellent for ur self.

people get hung up on chinese made products and want buy, but u will be surprise what the chinese make that a lot of us use and rely on every day. to me it's not about who makes it but how it works. whether i buy it from ebay, yard sale, flea market or private seller.

Just got my sunie heat press today 15X15  265 on ebay and it works quite well so far. i heard good things about the company and there presses so i picked one up  ;D

Guest kenya

Charlie...... that sounds great.

It will give the rest of us some reviews, so we can make a decision about one.

It's okay... You can make it up to me by designing my car wrap.  ;D  Do you need me to send you a pic of my car?  ;D

I ended up just going for the USCutter one.  I figured I would get bigger brownie points from the USCutter folks on here.

;D @ USCutter folks!  "Hey fellas!"

ya know...i thought of that too...but for the tshirts i will be making, i would really need a bigger press.  Most RC guys average xxl and top out at xxxxl.  So having Big Tshirts and little graphics will probably not fly too well with them. 

bigsmallgraphic.jpg

As far as you car...a side view, top view and rear view would work.

Those pics are grossly funny.  I didn't think about the 15x15 size factor... but I'm sure for me starting out it will be okay. 

And here's my whip...

100_0353.jpg

Yeah..i don't think it will be any issue for you.  In my case..i deal with 250+ lbs peeps on a regular basis.  Yes, us RC people don't get a lot of exercise.

Woot..another Nissan person.  Here is mine with an unsuspecting walk on by person.

P1010057.JPG

Yah Nissan!  I have been waiting for the altima hybrid to come in... however they can't sell me one in Florida so I actually have to purchase one up north & drive it back down here.

hmm,...the dude i got the press from hasn't sent it yet.  he is trying to find a shipping company that doesn't destroy the merchandise.  LOL...guess it will be another week.  Im anxious. :)

Hi I just thought I would give heads up on the Sunie press. there is A problem with the fuse in them check and make sure that it is 15 amp fuse. Or you will have melt down this was just find on some of the unites.  and yes they are nice I had one for 6 months and sold it for what it cost so there is good resale on them.

Charlie... I hope yours doesn't come in the condition mine came in from UPS! It looks like it was dropped from a second floor window. The box was completely destroyed, half the packing foam was missing, and the heat press was seriously damaged.  :) :) :) Now I have to deal with an UPS insurance claim, which the insurance funds go straight to the shipper... so this should be fun trying to get money from a complete stranger that lives in NY.  :);D ;D

Ok..my press is finally here.  It took teh sender from eBay over 3 weeks to send it and he had to send it in 2 parts because of teh weight issue, etc.  I mean,..i did pay $99 for him to ship it.  But once both parts were here, to my disappointment, it was claimed as BRAND NEW, but with what it looks, it is used and damaged.  The heating element has a dent on it, and with the way it was packed there was no way it would have been damaged unless it was already damaged when he sent it to me.  See pic 1.  Now, the funny part.  He claimed it was boxed and brand new, but there is dust in the little crevices of the machine and the bottom frame looks like it was repainted because it did not match the paint on the rest of the machine and looked like it was painted over rust.

PIC 1

dent.jpg

The bottom part looked like it was spray painted over and didn't even hide the fact that it was painted outside with DIRT still on the bottom.  See pic 2.

width=468 height=600http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/zerogravity44/BottomHeatpress.jpg[/img]

So my question is...am i paranoid?  I have never received and item in this condition that was labeled brand new.

I have read negatives on a press being damaged when received,  i am almost wondering if this was the same thing.  What you all think i should do?  Just a tad Pissed.

Charlie

that's terrible! omg u need to contact him with those pic. that doesn't look new to me. i would be pissed off. after all this waiting.

Guest fivestar

File a claim with paypal and the shipper, then contact the seller.  There's no way I would accept that.