WrestlingWear

My UFC Style Shirt

Everyone has saw the TAPOUT logo from UFC and MMA Combat sports.

Well with my new addition being 4 1/2 months old, I want him to wear the same cool style fashion as me. However, It is very hard to find Onesies in fashionable designs.

Therefore,

Daddy will save the day! I made the TIMEOUT logo for him.

3/6 month old Onesie with Black Thermoflex Plus logo.

TimeOut.jpgTimeout1.jpg

Let me know what everyone thinks. I believe these could be a big hit on ebay with the MMA Craze going wild right now.

Off to Work... Man I wish I could do cutter work 24-7. Air Condition feels good compared to my 12 hour shifts in the 110 degree heat of the glass factory.

Guest fivestar

Dude that is so kewl......I'd love to have that for my 11 mo old grandson.

Guest kenya

That is adorable..... should be a big hit on eBay !  ;D

Awesome job! That is so cute! Let me know if you start selling them! My hubs and I watch the UFC fights all the time, and I would love one of those for my 19 month old son!  :lol:

I need to buy me a heat press!

Guest fivestar

Sounds like a sale WW.  That really is an excellent job.

UFC championship match("the spider" & "the sandman") tonight on Spike... for FREE!!!  :lol: :laugh: :lol:

What'd ya think of that fight, firemalt. Haha. Sandman is not a bad fighter, but definitely not prepared for Silva.

If Dana White really wants to make it happen, now's the perfect time to make Silva the champ in both divisions. He'd smoke Forrest.

Cool design, WW.

Yes,

I made the logo from scratch. I believe the font I used was Arial Black, Bold Lettering and all caps.

Thanks for the comments everyone, The support really keeps me going.

Guest fivestar

WW "support" doesn't pay the bills.  :lol::thumbsup::lol: get them listed in ebay and make a killing.  That is an excellent job, my friend.

What'd ya think of that fight, firemalt. Haha. Sandman is not a bad fighter, but definitely not prepared for Silva.

If Dana White really wants to make it happen, now's the perfect time to make Silva the champ in both divisions. He'd smoke Forrest.

Cool design, WW.

fedor crushed sylvia last night.  sounds like maybe we will have randy VS fedor by the end of the year

Guest fivestar

Anderson Silva is the "real deal" that dude is amazing.

Silva vs. Griffin =  :thumbsup:

I think Griffin would give him a run for his money!

Silva vs. Griffin =  :thumbsup:

I think Griffin would give him a run for his money!

if sivla lost to forrest would he go on a crazy trip like rampage?

Damn, FatDad. I hadn't watched it yet. haha. we DVR'd Affliction and watched UFC. I definitely wanna see randy vs fedor and silva vs griffin.

Good to see some UFC fans in here. I've been watching it since Hughes won the belt from Newton. My dad actually wrestled on Hughes' wrestling team in college, so we talk to him quite a bit. Real nice guy. He needs to fight Serra and put up he gloves though.

The Fedor and Tim fight went way to fast! We were sitting here expecting this awesome fight, and it was over in 30 seconds! Pretty embarassing for Tim!

Hopefully Couture can get all his UFC stuff situated, I'd love to see him fight Fedor!

im just glad that i watched it online and didnt pay for it.  Swanee and I have the miletich camp in our backyard.  I remember back in the day when Tim was a ref for thursday night fights at Vic Ferrari's bar