Sign in to follow this  
BossThinksImWorking

motorcycle helmets

Thanks to whoever had the multi-color flames posted, my grandchildren think I can do anything!

My husband gave our grandchildren some of his spare helmets to wear while riding their battery powered bikes, but Luke, our 2 yr old, always wanted Papa's instead. He likes all the stickers on it. So, I did my first layered decal in flames and added a few more single color ones to decorate the kids' helmets. Because my husband's helmet has a SCOOTER TRASH sticker on it and because Luke wants to be just like him, I did a SCOOTER BRAT sticker for him and a SCOOTER BABE sticker for Gracie. Needless to say, my grandchildren LOVE my PCUT.

Thanks to whoever posted that flame file!

post-2464-12986521642135_thumb.jpg

post-2464-12986521656946_thumb.jpg

Great Work!

Smooth Clean Cuts with a very professional look.

Good Job on applying the vinyl to the helmet, sometimes that can be the most difficult part.

Continue the wonderful work.

Next thing you need is a heat press to make some biker vest patches HAHA

Nice     ;D

Curious, what kind of car are those helmets sitting on?

Thanks, guys!

Heat press? Not sure what that is but give me a little time and I might try that, too.

The car is a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT (birthday gift from husband who felt a little guilty about all of his toys).

Thanks, guys!

Heat press? Not sure what that is but give me a little time and I might try that, too.

The car is a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT (birthday gift from husband who felt a little guilty about all of his toys).

Nice birthday gift.

;D