BC.2

3276887.jpg

BC.3

422577.jpg

BC.4

9792761.jpg

BC.5

2050533.jpg

Did my homework whiles I was without internet. So it is not always bad not to have the service.

What do you think?

I can't see the new ones.  Do I need to teach you how to post a pic?  :lol: :laugh:

I think they are currently having problems on the forum with loading pics, might have to wait until tomorrow.

But we will definitely check back to give advice!!  :lol:

I posted them as I always do in  Imageshack, so I wonder. Maybe its because the problem Jenny said.

Yep, John had mentioned earlier today there was a problem that needed to be worked on!! I'm not lying!!  :lol:

The thing is that I am not posting them, Im uploading them in Imageshack and then posting the links here.

Mine posted justed fine...

*looks at you "experienced pros" & laughs*

*flips hair*  :lol:

Guest fivestar

Joes problem is with imageshack not us cutter forum.  That's what I was saying.  :lol:

Ok I did it!

BUT the blue showing is no the actual blue. I dont like it how it looks here  :lol: but in Photo shop it looks much better. Anyways, comment.

Oh, and the background has an effect like brushed metal, in both of them, gray and blue.

I looked them all over and my eye kept going back to the top one.  The gray one is my pick.

I think it's more 'artistic' looking to me, and it expresses more what you do, but keeps people reading your business card, without the images over powering the card...does that make sense??  :lol:

The blue ones draw my eye to the guys white shirt.  You want people READING your card and hopefully ordering!  :lol:

The one with the 'streamers' reminds me more of a party.

Hey just my 2 cents here.

Jenny

I like em all Joe.  I actually prefer the pink one - dunno why, but i think it looks a little more classy and retro?

i've got a logo for my business - interested in doing a business card setup for some paypal cash?  :lol:

send your info and logo here jaoliveras@gmail.com and tell me what you are after. Lets see if I can work it out.

JC

I personally like the gray the best.  I like the contemp look.  But umm... your number is still blocked off.  How are we supposed to prank call you if you keeping blocking off your number?  Not that I would participate in the prank calling of course.

Guest kenya

The original is still the best.

I have no idea what I'm reading  ;D ;D ;D, but it looks perfect to me.

But umm... your number is still blocked off.  How are we supposed to prank call you if you keeping blocking off your number?

You want it... I got it!  ;D